• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo!

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes it seems there is less publicity surrounding this war thaqn there was with ours. I would like to continue to be informed of the ongoings within the game.
      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

There is even less publicity about the war raging on our continent.

And the nice ass-kicking the Mercs are giving to the two civs that teamed up against us.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

And the nice ass-kicking the Mercs are giving to the two civs that teamed up against us.

Ooooooh - do tell!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ah, wait for my poem.

But for the record, I consider it a very evenly fought struggle to date. Even if recent turns have tilted in the Merc's favor.

And I would like to commend those who have arrayed such beautiful stacks and clever strategies against us. It's been a pleasure matching both wits and arms with ye.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

How did it start?

Had Mercs, perhaps, been offering their services to barbarians in a desperate attempt to gain some profit?
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

And did you have the other teams consent to make this public knowledge ?

From what ive heard recently, early skirmishes have gone in your favour, but its a little early to brag victory, congratulations on you if it comes to that but enjoy the humility I will happily dish up for you if it does not.
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Had Mercs, perhaps, been offering their services to barbarians in a desperate attempt to gain some profit?
                  If only the barbs could pay us...
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                    And did you have the other teams consent to make this public knowledge ?
                    The forums were opened w/o restriction a little while ago: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...78#post4948478

I already mentioned the war a while back as well:

So, if you take issue to it being discussed, please bring it up with me, I started it.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

This is not enough information. Our war had a logo and theme music, meanwhile the other wars of the world are like Myanmar and Sudan, we all know there's a conflict, but we don't know a damn thing about it.
                      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

And you'll not get anything out of me till I finish the poem, and other folks have a chance to review and approve it.
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Our war has been going on for well over 2000 years. Forgive us if we are a bit unexcited about it.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Quite, you got so bored you made a new one

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

While our team still has no clue about the foolish reason why this war was started; team AC is glad to announce this war has ended.
                                no sig

Comment

Working...
                                X