• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humanitas forum

When will it be put out of its misery.

Bored Kuci?

Comment

WTF is Humanitas?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Agreed, there hasn't been any posts there in a long time
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

And it was dead to start with.

Comment

Also, the Ages of Man forum. There's nothing in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              That you can see.

Comment

Maybe we should start some "random discussion" threads there and see how long it takes anyone to notice.

Comment

Start it, and I'll keep it going.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Maybe we should start some "random discussion" threads there and see how long it takes anyone to notice.
                    That will be a good match for the "random PCR" threads the staff have going now.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The Humanitas forum has been archived. It's now available in read-only mode:

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        Ages of Man is a successful mod. Humanitas never surfaced.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Isn't Ages of Man the one where the adults dance around on video dressed up as Rise of Nations characters? Or am I mixing that up with something even sexier?

And I just checked out Humanitas. The guy says "It's done omfg we've been working on it for 2 years and have teh graphix done and everything" and then disappears? And he got his own forum in the interim?

DanQ I want a forum now please. I will make the biggest and best Civ evar. I will even add an INFORMATION AGE distinct from the normal MODERN AGE. And a POLISH CIVILIZATION AND AND I will even make Roosevelt look slightly fatter.

Let's get on this.
                          Last edited by Wiglaf; November 5, 2007, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                            DanQ I want a forum now please. I will make the biggest and best Civ evar. I will even add an INFORMATION AGE distinct from the normal MODERN AGE. And a POLISH CIVILIZATION AND I will even make Roosevelt look slightly fatter.

We demand a WigCiv Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                              The Humanitas forum has been archived. It's now available in read-only mode:
                              Oh good, you never know when you are going to get a Humanitas archive craving.

Comment

Working...
                              X