No announcement yet.

Old pbem - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2114 turned very slooooowly to Florin79c (but just in time I think. Is'nt it Florin?)
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

yes, in time . 2114 to alexx

Comment

to monty
        All attack is call for help :)

Comment

just to be sure: tech trading is alowed in this game, isn't it?

Comment

Well, I received the turn from Monty, and when playing it, I received the following in-game message: "Forest expands near Svobodny-Free Base". The problem is that I don't have a base named this way and, of course, I tried to "zoom to message" and ... ooops, the game crashed ...
            I will reload and play the game. Sorry. I was just curious.
            It's that OK with you guys?

EDIT:
            turn to florin79c
            Last edited by bdanv; November 6, 2007, 19:53.

Comment

it's OK, you are forgiven...

turn to monty
              Last edited by alexx; November 6, 2007, 17:51.
              All attack is call for help :)

Comment

Originally posted by bdanv
                just to be sure: tech trading is alowed in this game, isn't it?
                I am not sure. I kind of thought is was banned, for the same reason as tech stagnation, to avoid people getting up the tech ladder too quickly.

But I am not sure, either.

Comment

... I received the following in-game message: "Forest expands near Svobodny-Free Base". ?
                  Interesting, that is my base. Of course you have to reload if the game crashes.

I sent my turn quite awhile ago, but did not have time to post.

Comment

Originally posted by mmontgomery
                    I sent my turn quite awhile ago, but did not have time to post.
                    Well I'm waiting 2116 from you right now.

Comment

I am not sure. I kind of thought is was banned, for the same reason as tech stagnation, to avoid people getting up the tech ladder too quickly.

But I am not sure, either.
                      Reading again both threads (setup and TTT) I didn't find anything about tech trading, so, if nobody traded techs till now I think we should vote on this one ...

Comment

Well I'm waiting 2116 from you right now.
                        Odd, I sent the turn over 8 hours ago. I just resent it from my other email account.

Comment

OK, I totally goofed up. I just started another PBEM SMACX game, and played that turn, and thought I had played this one. So bdanv had to put up with me sending him the prior turn, twice!

I think I got the right turn sent out. It is 12:45 AM Central Time, and I am quite tired, but hopefully I did not mess up again.

Comment

... I received the following in-game message: "Forest expands near Svobodny-Free Base". The problem is that I don't have a base named this way
                            That's "normal" behavior of smacx - a bug. This message should receive previous player.
                            and, of course, I tried to "zoom to message" and ... ooops, the game crashed ...
                            That's "normal" too. smacx crashes (in multiplayer or single maybe too) when zoomed to message. It's good to avoid clicking it...
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest
                            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Thaks Mart. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Comment

I think I got the right turn sent out. It is 12:45 AM Central Time, and I am quite tired, but hopefully I did not mess up again.
                                Turn was ok this time. Sent 2116 to florin79c

Comment

Working...
                                X