Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh Danish Royal Family's Loyal Subjects Thread

HB Spamodean!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

D--n, I thought I had turned a year older there.

All right, just this once:

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birfday.

I wuz gonna put candles on your cake but I accidentally set teh Danish flag on fire when i lighted one of them.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Riesstiu IV; October 23, 2007, 20:18.

Comment

HBD!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The red-and-white smileys are nice, especially since they're not ablaze which is generally considered uncool.

Posting here does not count as joining the royal fan club, hopefully. Either how,

tillykke med føds'dagen, Asmodean

(and if somebody out there thinks I'm talking about you in our precious hot potato language, that was just a birthday wish. We'll get to you some other time.)

Comment

Comment

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hehe....thread title was about as I had expected it

Thanks guys

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I knew who it was when I read the title of the thread.
                  Attached Files
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Gratulerer med dagen, Asmo!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Danemark will never be the same!
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Smelly Buttday!
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                          The red-and-white smileys are nice, especially since they're not ablaze which is generally considered uncool.

Posting here does not count as joining the royal fan club, hopefully. Either how,

tillykke med føds'dagen, Asmodean

(and if somebody out there thinks I'm talking about you in our precious hot potato language, that was just a birthday wish. We'll get to you some other time.)
                          HB Monk!
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

HB!!
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X