Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest flame war ever: Poster calls the use of the word "village" racist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest flame war ever: Poster calls the use of the word "village" racist...

...because he thinks only small towns where brown people live get called villages.

Oh F-ing Vey. I've seen people getting outraged over moronic ings, but this is just pathetic.

Edit: put in correct link
    Last edited by Odin; October 21, 2007, 22:18.

lol LOL

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      lol LOL
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

So what am I looking at here?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Dumbest flame war ever: Poster calls the use of the word "village" racist...

Originally posted by Odin
          Oh F-ing Vey.
          You seem pretty outraged over this thing
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Dumbest flame war ever: Poster calls the use of the word "village" racist...

Originally posted by LordShiva

You seem pretty outraged over this thing
            No, just ticked off at the thick-headedness of the thread starter. Every time a poster rebuts the racism assertion with a good argument the thread starter just accuses the poster of being blind to such an "obvious" racist outrage.

Comment

this thread is teh racist

Comment

My hometown of about 50,000 people is called on the books, the "village of x", even though we usually just call it x.... we are a modest sized city lol.

How old is this idiot who thinks the word "village" is racist? Where is he from? I want more details about this dolt.

Comment

Hillary: Racist

Comment

Doh, just realized I put in the wrong link, corrected...

Comment

God look at all those responses. The premise is so stupid that it's not even worth debating.

Comment

**** villagers.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The world is choking with idiocy. Can't let it get to you or you'll go under.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Why do I think that one could make a fortune by selling tinfoil hats to posters at that site
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              Why do I think that one could make a fortune by selling tinfoil hats to posters at that site
                              I know, drive me nuts. Though a good number us there like the mock the tin-foilers.

Comment

Working...
                              X