Comment

urface is. sorry.

Comment

"

Comment

Comment

I see this you know...
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Is this dead?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Looks like it to me.
              Since you never probably played 'Ages of Man' who gives a rat's @ss what you think...

life goes on.
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with the state of the forum.

Comment

Kuci:

The AoM players setup their own secret cult and actually have 5 private forums just for AoM players that you can't see.

Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with the state of the forum.
                    So what...the forum is dead...and who needs that observation from a person who is on record for hating CTP, and loved to post about said hatred all the time.

I think people are bright enough to figure out that a game that has no forum activity is only a memory. But I guess you needed a couple more post counts though. After all, to some people, post count matters.

The end result...who gives a rat's @ss. Next time offer up an observation of use.

Meanwhile, life goes on...and players move onto different games. Do you still play a game on a consistent basis that is 7 years old?

Probably not...
                    Last edited by hexagonian; October 30, 2007, 10:19.
                    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

we actually have five people playing an AoM succession game but its being tracked in the CTP2 forums.
                      Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I always look to see if there is anything new.

Whatever happened to Stankarp? last I heard he had gone on holiday, came back and disappeared.

AoM is a great game, but there are some probs that needed ironing out.

I really did think that this forumk would have been a little more lively.

Comment

Hi,

The AoM players setup their own secret cult and actually have 5 private forums just for AoM players that you can't see.
                          Correct. Anyone who whishes to join should make an appointment with me or E, we will try and visit you as soon as possible at your home and have a depth interview to figure out your devotion to the game, your skills and your overall personality

AoM is a great game, but there are some probs that needed ironing out.
                          Can you give an overview of these probs? I know at least one person who is changing some stuff, and quite essential stuff at that...

Tellius
                          Only tyrants need worry about tyrant-killers

Comment

Is there any info on any forum regarding installation of AOM? I can't seem to find it... do I have to install AOMII or AOMII first in order to install AOMIV ?

Comment

Problem is solved, sorry for double post.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...69#post4172869

Solution was here - the full installation of AOM was needed
                              Last edited by jarekexe; December 26, 2007, 04:59.

Comment

Working...
                              X