Banano Laurajta Registaro en Ekzilo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banano Laurajta Registaro en Ekzilo

A heroic band of the remaining Homoj de Banano have gathered in the foothills of Flava Monto that are the source of the mighty Okcidenta Rivero. From here we wage our Prava Insurekcio. The fate that was foretold of will befall the Rigil Kentaurians and their horsewives. The waters of the Okcidenta Rivero will run red with their blood and they shall be known as Malbonaj!

The Prava Insurekcio will be waged until our people have a new homeland. We look to the day when we can sail for Baldaŭ Estas Nia.

The Prava Insurekcio will be waged until all the world acknowledges that the very fabric of this world has been tainted. Maybe it was even tainted by the small witted Yang. We a-peel to a higher power to intervene and give us Justice!

For as long as the Prava Insurekcio continues we chose the color of junaj bananoj. The color of promeso. The promise of justice!

The Prava Insurekcio will continue as long as work is slow.

We are the Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - the Banano LRE. We are forever! Bananoj gismorte!

The above comments are not issued by Team Banana as a whole. Banana opinion is split on the above.
    Attached Files
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

So you actually have units left?

Interesting
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

We do not need units when we have the hearts and minds of the just people of this world. We are the Banano LRE. Bananoj gismorte!
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
        So you actually have units left?

Interesting
        I will be clear for all. Team Banana has no units, no cities. We were defeated by AC. Team Banana is out of the game.

Comment

The LRE's Prava Insurekcio is already having an effect on this world.

Our demands are being heard. Bananas! Join the insurrection!

Comment

Working...
          X