No announcement yet.

Announcement ! tcp/ip players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be on 10:00 am PST / 5:00 pm GMT / 7:00 pm your time. Friday/Saturday on msn until one of you guys gets on.
    I R creating account to play SMAC(X)

Comment

Im in

Weekend: 12 or 14 October I'm available 4 hours on Friday 12 and possibliy 4 on Sunday, depending on my homework (Half session university)

-the hours when you are available:
      Available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
      -preferences for factions, map, scenario and the settings for the game:
      I prefer Small, or Standart map size, not huge because it turns the game into an administrator challenge and not a strategy game. I prefer (from the best to the worst) - Morgan, The Hive, The Spartans, The Beleivers (unless no trade), The University, The Gaians, The peacekeepers (i hate the peacekeepers). I would allow trade (for better or for worst) but no trading is ok. I never played a full SMAX game, and i would prefer a lot playing on SMAC.

My Hamachi's Account number is 5.173.156.94
      Nickname: Eldramatico
      Version 1.0.2.1
      Premium version expires in 3 days starting at 10/10/07
      If you need any other information, Email me at Eldramatico@yahoo.ca or Orcbienvert@msn.com (my msn).

See ya!
      Let us make we more poems.

Comment

Im in

I'm GMT - 05, it is 16h00 when it is 20h00 in GMT 00
        (Montreal/Quebec/Canada)

Weekend: 12 or 14 October I'm available 4 hours on Friday 12 and possibliy 4 on Sunday, depending on my homework (Half session university)

-the hours when you are available:
        Available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
        -preferences for factions, map, scenario and the settings for the game:
        I prefer Small, or Standart map size, not huge because it turns the game into an administrator challenge and not a strategy game. I prefer (from the best to the worst) - Morgan, The Hive, The Spartans, The Beleivers (unless no trade), The University, The Gaians, The peacekeepers (i hate the peacekeepers). I would allow tech trade (for better or for worst) but no trading is ok. I never played a full SMAX game, and i would prefer a lot playing on SMAC.

Nickname: Eldramatico
        Version 1.0.2.1
        Premium version expires in 3 days starting at 10/10/07
        If you need any other information, Email me at Eldramatico@yahoo.ca or Orcbienvert@msn.com (my msn).

I also speak french.
        See ya!

Comment

Are we playing with the XP compatability patch and version 4.0 SMAC? / 2.0 SMAX?

Comment

I'm available 4 hours on Friday 12 and possibliy 4 on Sunday, depending on my homework (Half session university)
            @ Eldramatico: modified first post to adjust with your free time.

Are we playing with the XP compatability patch and version 4.0 SMAC? / 2.0 SMAX?
            @ Qloos: Are you willing to to play SMAC 4.0 this game? We are so few playing TCP/IP, so let's give a warm welcome to Eldramatico

@ Eldramatico: I see you are getting familiar with hamachi, but it doesn't work that way. I will make a hamachi network on friday and give you the password by PM/mail. Also note that you don't need premium, and the light version never expires.
            alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Edit: I also might be able to drag someone else into a multiplayer game.
              @ Qloos: can we get a confirmation from him?

Comment

Not to worry about the peacekeepers, for they ar mine

Comment

Originally posted by bdanv

@ Qloos: can we get a confirmation from him?
                  Unfortunately he won't be coming. I played him and another fellow on an IP game 2 vs 1 and 2180 into the game they "Got bored" of "this repetitive turn based game"

P.S. Not suggesting that I'm that good, just that they're that new.

@ Qloos: Are you willing to to play SMAC 4.0 this game?
                  I'm willing to play SMAC original, do you mean I need to reinstall without xp compatibility patch?
                  Last edited by Qloos; October 11, 2007, 04:14.

Comment

I'm willing to play SMAC original, do you mean I need to reinstall without xp compatibility patch?
                    @ Qloos: I think I have the patch installed. How can I verify that?

"Got bored" of "this repetitive turn based game"
                    That's bad news. But if they were not dedicated... well that's it.

Comment

When someone hosts and I try to join I'll know, and then if I haft to I can reinstall AC without xp comp patch within 10 minutes easy.

If you want to really know if you have XP comp patch, do a file search for this: "SMAC_XP2000_readme" If it's in your alpha centauri folder the chances are good you got it.
                      Last edited by Qloos; October 11, 2007, 05:33.

Comment

ques what. i have a brand new cast on my right leg so i can play all day (and night) long

Comment

Well we sure arn't going to give you a handicap because of it.

Comment

Sent hamachi network name and password to you all by mail.

Comment

My friend will join

I've posted a thread for my friend Michel who will join, "Sheriff_salaud@msn.com"

I'm GMT - 05, it is 16h00 when it is 20h00 in GMT 00
                              (Montreal/Quebec/Canada)

"anything goes; I'm sure to lose. availible friday and pretty much all weekend"

No preferences for race, map, or rules, open to everything.

My Hamachi's Account number is 5.160.24.103
                              Nickname: sheriff salaud

I also speak french.
                              Thanks

Comment

*Gets the feeling he'll need this "hamachi" thing*

*finds out what hamachi is with wikipedia*

*finds a download link and gets it*

K I have Hamachi "basic" 1.0.2.1
                                Last edited by Qloos; October 12, 2007, 00:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X