Announcement ! tcp/ip players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be sure that everybody knows how to use hamachi follow this link:

after installing hamachi you will have to join the network I created, like this:

Joining a Network
    On a computer other than the one used to create the network (that is yours), click on the Networks button. In the menu that appears, select Join existing network.

I mailed you all the name of the network to join (already created) and password.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

joined and ready to build an empire

Comment

Gentlmen, lets have some fun playing this one!! Good luck to you all. I hope this is just the begining...

Comment

... and what a begining !!!!!!!!!
          All five players were present at the starting hour.
          No problems with hamachi network during the game.
          No one was really left behind, so we have quite a game growing up.
          we have some unworthy believers
          some greedy Morganites
          some nasty Spartans
          a new chief - Lal
          and above all if I remeber well... some green fanatics
          See you all on Sunday. Can't wait
          Don't you dare missing

Comment

YEAR : 2202
            Commissioner Pravin Lal's Personal Agenda

Afther 100 years,we find ourself in great and prosper times but, we still dont know why some leaders take this kind of actions has Sister Miriam. The fact that she starves her ppl for the good of her army makes us think of great battles for wich we must prepare.But is this wise? We have reports of people turning agains here, starting rebellion. Further contacts are useless, we will let her on her way and try to defend owerselfs the best way posible. If we only had that data disk on Doctrine: Air Power...
            Lady Deirdre Skye tryed to stop Sister Miriam from her act of foolishness, but all she got was a direct hit from Believers Army. We got several mesages for help, but how can we atack such an army when we can hardly protect owerselfs from the planet's rightfull owners.
            The other Factions are doing well, they prosper every day. Some are in search of power but they can not find it, some try to conquer and rule what is not theirs.
            A war has begun for some time, between Morgan Industries and Spartan Federation. Who started this war i do not know, but i can easily assume. I only hope this war will not afect us for we have borders with this tow factions and for the moment they can step on us without any remorse.
            Colonel Corazon Santiago of the Spartans did try once to take over my lead over this planet but the other factions recognize my as there leader and i will make them proud when it comes to big decizions.
            This is not the end for the voyagers of UN Starhip Unity.
            Great things are still to happen and new ways of life will be discover, of this we are certain.
            Pravin Lal out
            Last edited by florin79c; October 15, 2007, 07:03.

Comment

Here are the scores on year 2002:

Lady Dierdre(BdanV) > 130 pts

Col. Santiago(Qloos) > 60 pts

Sister Miriam(Michel droped so it's AI now) > 80 pts

Lal(Florin79c) > 135 pts

Morgan(Eldramatico) > 127 pts

on the Faction dominance chart Morgan is the leader with some advantage fallowed by Dierdre, Santiago, Lal and Miriam.

See you all next friday for the fallow up.
              nice game
              Last edited by florin79c; October 15, 2007, 11:25.

Comment

Hi, I would like to play IP, i am +10 GMT
                from Melbourne Australia, what time do you guys play, and when is the next scheduled game. I'll take over Miriam if you guys play at a time ok with me.. I'm pretty flexible. So just let me know. thx.

Comment

Originally posted by SmacxVeteran
                  Hi, I would like to play IP, i am +10 GMT
                  from Melbourne Australia, what time do you guys play, and when is the next scheduled game. I'll take over Miriam if you guys play at a time ok with me.. I'm pretty flexible. So just let me know. thx.
                  First of all: welcome !!

Right now we are playing Fridays and Sundays from 8pm GMT, so that will be ... in your time ... ... Saturday ? and Monday ? from 6am
                  An IP game with players from Europe, Canada and Australia will be quite a performance

Concerning Miriam's take over: Qloos, Florin79, Eldramatico what do you think about it?

Next game: considering we are in 2200, well, I think that the next game will start on October 26, that's if we stick to our current schedule. Anyway, nothing is decided, so as I say in the first post of the thread (which I try to keep up to date), just post your preferences and we'll try to reach an agreement.

Comment

Fine by me.

Comment

Now I know the times, I 'll try to be there.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Miriam's take over hampered my attack on morgan, She took control of the Sea West of Cape storm forming me to ship troops on the East side.
                        I R creating account to play SMAC(X)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Hmmm 6am on a saturday, this COULD be done. but i don't know how well i would play, i'd probably be hung over and half asleep. Maybe someone wants to start a 1v1 IP game? "looks at hercules"??

Do you guys set time controls??

Also for the next game I play Hive/Consciousness.
                          Oh this is SMAC isn't it, i'll go Hive then.
                          Industry for the win -- I also think a larger map would be better with so many factions, and randomised maps are so much more fun than Chiron.

Anyways let me know if anyone wants to start a game at like 11pm GMT friday or something like this, or another time perhaps... i could probably play sat. night too just need some notice.

Otherwise, i'll get up at 6am saturday. not too many drinks friday looks like.. let me know if you still want me as Miriam. Does she have automation??

Comment

Thinking more about it, i doubt i will get up at 6am on saturday. That and I definately cannot play monday 6am as i have work.

If anyone of you guys want to play saturday morning your time. I would love to start a game, or even saturday evening/night. I can probably play then too.

In terms of the next game - (next weekend) Same applies, i would love to play, but i can't get up at 6am on a monday, and its a bit rough getting up that early on a saturday, how about you guys playing saturday morning/day/night (your time), and I can do that.

Sunday mornings / day i could do aswell. but not night/evening.

I think we should take off tech stag, but disallow trading in next game, play a larger map small chiron, randomise map, get as many players as possible, and have turn timer on.

Anyways, sorry to waffle on, but to reitterate, if you want to play another IP game with me saturday morning/day GMT email me on sgtslick_aus @ hotmail DOT com

or simply reply..

Thanks!

Comment

Maybe we should change host to see if we can gain some speed. It's getting kinda slow, with all that units around.
                              Last edited by bdanv; October 19, 2007, 19:26.

Comment

Simple answer is I don't know.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X