I'm available on friday, so let's have some fun

Confirmed so far:
    - SmacxVeteran
    - Florin79c
    - bdanv (available from 9pm GMT)
    Pending:
    - Hercules
    - Eldramatico

No news from Korusho. Did you get your SMAX?
    Last edited by bdanv; December 13, 2007, 03:27.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Hercules confirmed too.

Comment

• i can join in tomorrow or Saturday... may need some time to sort out netplay, as i've never done it before.

Comment

• This is the message I've got from Eldramatico:

I will be available Friday, but not for long at that time(like 2:30/3:00 hours) ... maybe we can start at 20h GMT 0:00?

We can also move the game to Saturday or Sunday, i am available on both days exept for Saturday after 22h00 GMT 0:00(for this week).

Most of the time i am available Friday, but sometimes i won't be available(and i will only know on Thursday if i will be free). Perhaps we can put the games on Fridays or Saturdays to avoid this, if it doesn't disturbs anybody. We can keep it on fridays, but sometimes i will only be available from 19h to 23h30 GMT 0:00.

See ya!
          Élian

@Nimling: do you have Hamachi? please read the first post in this thread to see how it works. If you have questions about it do not hesitate to contact me (by PM or email or IM - check out my profile for that).
          Last edited by bdanv; December 13, 2007, 16:14.

Comment

• IP session postponed to sunday 1pm GMT
            everybody confirmed (including Hercules)

Comment

• eldramatico miscalculated the time, and hercules just didn't bother showing up~~ game rescheduled for friday. Can we all make sure we are there for the game, or AT LEAST let everybody know if you can not make it! Very rude to simply not turn up when people have organised there day/night to play and it is cancelled because somebody didn't bother to arrive.

Comment

• My Apologies.I completely overlooked it.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by SmacxVeteran
                  game rescheduled for friday.
                  @everybody: please confirm.

hollydays approaching, at least for some of us ... so, warnings for 'out of town' / 'available all day' would be much apreciated!

Comment

• work work work....

i'm a bartender, so i'm way to busy. i'l say thx if i'l play my PBEM

Comment

• Eldramatico confirmed friday from 8,30pm GMT

Comment

• I should be able.

Comment

• yes i'll play, so should we get someone to replace florin?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmacxVeteran
                            yes i'll play, so should we get someone to replace florin?
                            Seems that nobody is interested

Comment

• I am still interested. But not with flawed game 4

Comment

• Yes, bad starting position for you on game #4, but still it is part of a random game...

If it's a 4 players game, we can try to start a new game this friday on the vets map. It will take like for ever to finish it, but nobody will dare to say he got a bad starting position.

Or maybe we can ask Mart to setup a game for us...

Comment

Working...
                                X