Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of an era.

Gentlemen (are there ladies here?)

With proudness can I tell you that our mission to liberate the oppressed banana people has succeeded. In a desperate and final act of atrocity they have send suicide troops to our position: but they failed. the seven 'evil' tumens of Banana chariots attacked us, five were wiped out completely and two withdrew with less than a mingghan of men left. Our troops defended fiercely and even though many were slain, our best soldiers survived. This left the gates open for us, and whatever was left of the city was quickly taken in an overwhelming counterattack.

We saw death everywhere, in a inhospitable place. The High Council of Centaurians decided to spread the remaining banana people to our other cities and to burn Splitsville to the ground. With this there comes an end to the military dictatorship of banana. The children of banana are welcome to follow lessons at our schools so they can learn from the faults their ancestors made. We bear no ill feelings against the Banana and find them hearty and entertaining people. We promise that there will be a place for them in our society, should they decide to join us in our path to glory.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

The Bananan side of the story is coming soon!
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Good game AC. Now that Team Banana is out 1st, Beta can claim that he has not lost this game - 7th place is not last.

Um any room at the Sanitarium?
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

This final liberation of the banana came to conclusion only 300 years after the High Council of Centaurians decided to rescue some fleeing bananas from the military which was chasing them (see this anouncement).

While 300 years is a short time to achieve such a victory as we did, our people are very happy to finally be back to peace with everybody... in a world with one dictator less.
        no sig

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
          Good game AC. Now that Team Banana is out 1st, Beta can claim that he has not lost this game - 7th place is not last.
          Damn con and his sig.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Damn con and his sig.
            That's funny! I didn't even notice that. I just know it's a recurring theme with you. It's probably con that's bringing you down.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Congratulations to AC!

I had the will to join another team, but now I will not, because I

can't open the saves.

(Just out of curiosity: what shall happen to Banana's private

forum? ).

Have fun. Bye.

Comment

The private forums usually stay open.

Comment

And my sig to make sure the thread is complete
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

@ sig

Also, GG to all Banana players. We'll be honoured if any of you decide to join our team.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                    X