Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

If so, what prize do I get.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

A warm glow?

Comment

You post in Other Games, don't you?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

Originally posted by Asher

Our pity, of course.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Re: Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

Originally posted by Asher
          A PCR
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

yes I seen him posting in other games. He could be the first miscellaneous group diety.

Comment

Re: Re: Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

Originally posted by Will

A PCR
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                yes I seen him posting in other games. He could be the first miscellaneous group diety.
                If Other Games is considered Misc, then there would be tons more deities for Misc group.
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Well, if you had been you wouldn't have been anymore after starting this thread

Even aside from that I've seen you post in at least the Civ3, CtP2, Other Games and this very forum, so no. I'm not sure we have anyone who has a shot of becoming that though. Mao and Spink are probably the closest, they're the only ones that come to mind that I've never seen outside the OT (though I'm sure even they started on topic in the distant past).
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

Originally posted by Wittlich

That'd be just fine by me. I don't care for titles.

Actually, could I be a perma-Settler?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                      Well, if you had been you wouldn't have been anymore after starting this thread

Even aside from that I've seen you post in at least the Civ3, CtP2, Other Games and this very forum, so no. I'm not sure we have anyone who has a shot of becoming that though. Mao and Spink are probably the closest, they're the only ones that come to mind that I've never seen outside the OT (though I'm sure even they started on topic in the distant past).
                      Civ3? No, CTP2? Hell no. Other games? Yes, but that's essentially an OTF subforum.

Comment

If you search for your username in the Civ3 forums it'll returns 24 posts, in the CtP2 forums 3 -- it's not a huge amount but one can be no more half-exclusive than half-pregnant. Also, if you look at the posts in your profile, your first posts that are still on record were in the FreeCiv, MoO3 and Civ-General forums (although the latter's been moved and renamed a bunch of times, anyone's guess what that was when you posted there). And that's just the stuff that's on record, searchable and posted under your current username...
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Other games? Yes, but that's essentially an OTF subforum.

Not at all. Consider the fact that Other games posts counted for the entire 5-year period when OT posts didn't count. That alone is difference enough. A search shows 1696 posts for you there, apparently indicating that you started actively posting in OG in mid-2004.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

How dare you use facts to counter Asher's statements. He will not approve.

Comment

I do not approve of semantical snakery or other trickery of the filosofical nature.

Comment

Working...
                              X