MODS: City Expansion Set 2.3 for the Apolyton Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS: City Expansion Set 2.3 for the Apolyton Edition

Here is an updated version of the City Expansion Set, as for the version you can find in the directory you need the Apolyton Tile File and ModSwapper in addition of the current APolyton Edition of Call to Power 2.

For the first trial, I just added to the basic text files of the Apolyton edition the modifications of the City Expansion Set. Since we should have all features of the Apolyton Pack in the Apolyton Edition, there is only a ModSwapper option for the standard game.

In addition to the original text files for the English version I also added text files for the German version.

One final note: I haven't tested so far the mod whether everything works. So that's up to you now. Therefore let me know whether there are still some corrections to be done.

-Martin
    Attached Files
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

I'll check this out. BUt I have code the in AE I need the post that makes cityexpanision an option if you set a new const.db cityexpansiondenominator flag to greater than 0. This value is used to dive your population and say how many urban tiles you have. I'll post the code soon. maybe you'll find a better way to implement it.
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Were either of you able to incorporate this as an option or is it still being worked on?

As for the Poly Tile File, I assume it's part of the "Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (24th May 08)." in E's signature? Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by ahenobarb

As for the Poly Tile File, I assume it's part of the "Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (24th May 08)." in E's signature? Correct?
        No, it's in the 'Poly download section here though:

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Great! Got it to work.

Comment

CTD with City Expansion Set 2.3 for the Apolyton Edition

Tried playing CTP2 Apolyton Edition Revision 1013 with the City Expansion Set 2.3 and got a CTD fairly early in the game. At the end of this turn, I had just conquered the Turks by taking Istanbul.
            Attached Files

Comment

MisterEd it would help if you don't attach the crash.txt here, but rather post its content.

By the way, what is the operating system you are using. Maybe that has some influence on the crashing. To check this you may play around with the compatibility settings.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
                Mister Ed it would help if you don't attach the crash.txt here, but rather post its content.-Martin
                Wilco, sorry about that.

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
                By the way, what is the operating system you are using. Maybe that has some influence on the crashing. To check this you may play around with the compatibility settings..-Martin
                Hadn't thought about that, I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2. Does anyone have any suggested setting that has been stable for them? Thanks
                Last edited by MisterEd; January 3, 2010, 00:24.

Comment

Working...
                X