X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 BC has arrived

And there is another Chokunu coming
    Attached Files
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Our current defense force.........
    Attached Files
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

A slightly better listing............
      Attached Files

Comment

So after playing - moved the worker to chop next turn - there is a risk of unseen forces - but really.........

They will hopefully get another full chop in before they are at risk
        Attached Files

Comment

Not much else to say really..............

It will serve us better to let them attack us first - the more they damage themselves (smile upon us Great Banana) the better. It will still cost us greatly to attack them - but giving some before we exit the game will make me feel much better........

Comment

You are supposed to consult the rest of the team before playing!
            "

Comment

Sorry.............

Comment

Send me a little or and I'll forgive you
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                  Send me a little or and I'll forgive you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Well at least we know our govt. isn't corrupt.
                        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Damned forum rules wouldn't let me post a whole page of

Comment

Alls well between us Nugog. Have a beer with me
                            "

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X