X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will
    Thanks Dan for the bit of info on Stonehenge

Waab, don't worry, few here have lives.
    When we now are talking about it should we incoporate the info we have from DanQ in this thread? There is lots of info in his previews that isn't a part of the fact sheet.
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Thanks Dan for the bit of info on Stonehenge
      Welcome.

I updated the fact sheet slightly yesterday re: there being only one leader per civilization as noted in the latest part of my ongoing preview.

Waab, don't worry, few here have lives.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I think it was the IGN prerview that mentioned Phoenicians. If the Phoenicians are in, that means that England won't be in (my list so far includes 15 civs and England isn't on it.)

Edit: I just noticed Japan was on my list twice so there is still room for England.
        I know that this is an old post but DanQ mention in the last polycast that their existed minior civs.

EDIT
        American leader lincon.

and I think DanQ said that there would be 21 wonders in the last polycast (not 8)
        Last edited by waab; December 3, 2007, 12:30.
        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab
          and I think DanQ said that there would be 21 wonders in the last polycast (not 8)
          I don't remember if it was in a PolyCast , but correct re: number of Wonders.

I updated Will's post again to reflect that there are 9 promotions in CivRev, not 8. (Full details on each of these in an upcoming part of my preview! )
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

I don't remember if it was in a PolyCast , but correct re: number of Wonders.
            Don't tell me that I have to lissen through the whole thing again to find it for you...

If not the polycast where could I have found it?

Comment

Don't tell me that I have to lissen through the whole thing again to find it for you...
              -- you don't need to find it, but you can if you want to.

Comment

-- you don't need to find it, but you can if you want to.
                sorry but two times is enough for me

Comment

sorry but two times is enough for me
                  Well, you could just review the CivRev sections again but if not I understand.

With the new information that has come from all parts of my preview (I published the fourth just last evening), the factsheet could use a second pair of hands in updating! Waab, if you are willing to gather and even organize that information according to what Will has laid out and sent it to him via Private Messaging, I'm certain he'll use it and -- if you want -- credit you for your contributions as well.

Comment

With the new information that has come from all parts of my preview (I published the fourth just last evening), the factsheet could use a second pair of hands in updating! Waab, if you are willing to gather and even organize that information according to what Will has laid out and sent it to him via Private Messaging, I'm certain he'll use it and -- if you want -- credit you for your contributions as well.
                    Sure why not, if Will thinks he needs some help, it will take some time. This weekend is pretty much stuffed, Motörhead tonight and tomorrow I am playing floorball (innebandy). I will try to look trough the data availible and send Will an update some times during next week.

Should I send it like plain text (to past in the thread) or in a RTF document?
                    Last edited by waab; December 8, 2007, 13:10.

Comment

unnecessay post...

I am just working on a update on the fact sheet, having a small problem.

Comment

Updated with help from waab
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Updated with help from waab
                          Thanks for your compilation work, waab , and to Will for applying the updates to the factsheet.

I updated the promotions mostly to note the existence of a ninth promotion whose title is still unknown -- I had forgotten the name of the "eighth" (Scout) until I read it here!

Comment

Thanks for your compilation work, waab , and to Will for applying the updates to the factsheet.

I updated the promotions mostly to note the existence of a ninth promotion whose title is still unknown -- I had forgotten the name of the "eighth" (Scout) until I read it here!
                            No problem, it took a little bit longer than I thought, to busy trying to have an actual life

Will reread you previews during the holidays, if I get the time, and will update it again if I find some thing new.

Comment

Something just in.

Someone calling himself DeathMonkey on Neogaf just posted in a CivRev thread and stated that all versions will have games of the week. I don't know how true that is BUT it seems like he is somewhat working with firaxis on this.

here is the link to the thread, which I sadly can't post in yet because NeoGafs slow reg system (I want to point to apolyton ).

I demand that Frag change his avatar to include "except for CivRev" and I hated Civ 3 and loved Civ 4. Still has that annoying million unit movement end game issue though. Ya, as much as I love Civ4, if I play on a normal sized map, the end game gets a bit tedious with the 10 minute long...

post 66

Comment

Something just in.

Someone calling himself DeathMonkey on Neogaf just posted in a CivRev thread and stated that all versions will have games of the week. I don't know how true that is BUT it seems like he is somewhat working with firaxis on this.

here is the link to the thread, which I sadly can't post in yet because NeoGafs slow reg system (I want to point to apolyton ).

I demand that Frag change his avatar to include "except for CivRev" and I hated Civ 3 and loved Civ 4. Still has that annoying million unit movement end game issue though. Ya, as much as I love Civ4, if I play on a normal sized map, the end game gets a bit tedious with the 10 minute long...

post 66
                                I think you mean post 68 there , but yes -- DeathMonkey is a Firaxian.

Thanks for the referral!

Comment

Working...
                                X