Teh zombies are coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you DanSed me.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Dammit! We REALLY need that Zombie subforum!!!
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

:zombie:

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

oh no it's The Invasion all over again

Comment

Nobody seen shaun of the dead? this is a good thing.

Zombies wont form a union. Plus I want my zombie TV
            :-p

Comment

after inhaling gases.

Alien farts?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Fear not, the Mexicans will make tacos out of them.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I think they'll make tacos out of the Mexicans.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Either way, it's TACO time!

Comment

But then teh zombies will be only 40 miles from our suthern border!
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        But then teh zombies will be only 40 miles from our suthern border!
                        And??????

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

They wouldn't cross. 2 reasons. Texas is on the other side.

Comment

They would have solved the illegal immigration problem by eating all the Mexicans, then when there's no Mexicans left we can nuke the zombies without killing any human beings and save the world to boot.

Its all good.

Comment

Working...
                            X