Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF: Civ4 BtS Reference Guide

Hello!

I would like to recommend you my PDF as The Reference Guide for Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword.
    Now compatible with 3.13 patch.

You have 3 files to choose:

1. Standard version (76 pages, A5 format) – in .ZIP file for faster download.
    This ZIP file contains PDF providing a useful summary of: Civilizations, Leaders, Terrain, Resources, Improvements, Buildings, Wonders, Units, Promotions, Techs, etc. Standard version (A5, 76 pages). Last update: 7th April 2008 Patch 3.13...

Last update: 8th October 2007

2. Booklet version (38 pages, A4 format) – in .ZIP file for faster download.
    There are 38 booklet pages (38 pairs of 76 A5 pages) for double-side printing and folding into nice A5 format book.
    This ZIP file contains PDF providing a useful summary of: Civilizations, Leaders, Terrain, Resources, Improvements, Buildings, Wonders, Units, Promotions, Techs, etc. Booklet version (A4, 38 pairs of 76 pages) for double-side printing and folding...

3. Special econo-printing 2-in-1 edition – 2 PDFs in .ZIP file for faster download.
    The same as standard (1) and booklet (2) versions, but without heavy backgrounds.
    SPECIAL NOTE If you find my PDF as useful/helpful and you would like to thank for my job I would be very gracious if you send me a postcard from place where you live. I am collecting them. Also, I want to know where my PDF is in use. It took me...

Some of you missed standard econo-print edition. Now you can have it!

Download and enjoy!

SPECIAL NOTE
    If you like my job I would be very gracious if you send me a postcard from place where you live. I am collecting them. Also, I want to know where my PDF is in use.
    It took me totally (with updates) about 1 month to do this job. Please, give me only your 5 minutes...

Here is the address:
    Robert Cebula
    ul. Leszka Czarnego 2/49
    35-615 Rzeszów
    * POLAND *

Many thanks in advance.

Anion
    Last edited by Anion; October 9, 2007, 01:19.

The link is broken, you copied it directly from the screen, with '...' in it.
    You should actually open the link and then copy the url from address bar.

Where's your avatar icon from, btw?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

All links should work now.

Thank you, binTravkin.

PS. I don't remember my avatar comes from. It's quite old. I excavated it from my hard drive.
      Last edited by Anion; September 19, 2007, 08:06.

Comment

I noticed Industrial park has no benefits apart from ability to raise engineers. Is this true?

All taken together, a very cool book.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
          I noticed Industrial park has no benefits apart from ability to raise engineers. Is this true?
          Yes, that's true. All infos taken from XML files and Civilopedia.

Comment

No, it also gives +1 free engineer.

Comment

Mods, show the guy his place, please.

Sticky this!
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Good work, Anion
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                  Mods, show the guy his place, please.

Sticky this!
                  Link to this thread added to the Information Reference Point thread (which itself is stickied).
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Re: PDF: Civ4 BtS Reference Guide

Originally posted by Anion
                    Hello!

I would like to recommend you my PDF as The Reference Guide for Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword.

You have 3 files to choose:

1. Standard version (68 pages, A5 format) – in .ZIP file for faster download.
                    This ZIP file contains PDF providing a useful summary of: Civilizations, Leaders, Terrain, Resources, Improvements, Buildings, Wonders, Units, Promotions, Techs, etc. Standard version (A5, 76 pages). Last update: 7th April 2008 Patch 3.13...

Last update: 4th September 2007

2. Booklet version (34 pages, A4 format) – in .ZIP file for faster download.
                    There are 34 booklet pages (34 pairs of 68 A5 pages) for double-side printing and folding into nice A5 format book.
                    This ZIP file contains PDF providing a useful summary of: Civilizations, Leaders, Terrain, Resources, Improvements, Buildings, Wonders, Units, Promotions, Techs, etc. Booklet version (A4, 38 pairs of 76 pages) for double-side printing and folding...

3. Special econo-printing 2-in-1 edition – 2 PDFs in .ZIP file for faster download.
                    The same as standard (1) and booklet (2) versions, but without heavy backgrounds.
                    SPECIAL NOTE If you find my PDF as useful/helpful and you would like to thank for my job I would be very gracious if you send me a postcard from place where you live. I am collecting them. Also, I want to know where my PDF is in use. It took me...

Some of you missed standard econo-print edition. Now you can have it!

Download and enjoy!

SPECIAL NOTE
                    If you like my job I would be very gracious if you send me a postcard from place where you live. I am collecting them. Also, I want to know where my PDF is in use.
                    It took me totally (with updates) about 1 month to do this job. Please, give me only your 5 minutes...

Here is the address:
                    Robert Cebula
                    ul. Leszka Czarnego 2/49
                    35-615 Rzeszów
                    * POLAND *

Many thanks in advance.

Anion
                    Thank you so much Anion, I looked all over only to find one wasnt even published.

I for one will get great usage out of this, so thank you and yes, i will get a postcard out to you!

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

All three files updated with 3.13 patch.
                      Links still the same (see: opening post).

Comment

Awesome work mate!!!

Look out for a postcard from NZ......
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Nice! Thanks! Now I must just try to remember to send you a postcard...

Comment

The best guide ever !

Hi ,

postcard will be send in about 12 hours

there are still to many people out there who dont know about this great guide , why pay 25 or 30 usd / eur for something that is not even close to this guide , .....

send those postcards people

Have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                            X