22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Hey. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/...a-16-year-old/)
    Yes
    52.94%
    No
    44.12%
    Not sure
    2.94%

Needs to be put into context imo, as in, you need to know both kids involved. Though I would have to add that on face value (didn't read the story), the age gap is pretty large.

I was 21 and my girlfriend at the time was 17 (the real age gap being just over 3 years), mentally though, she was probably older than I was. Age doesn't tell the whole story.

Should I mention we stayed together for about ten years...

PS: worry less, else you're never going to see kids get to adult as you'll die of a hart attack. Fix problems when they arise.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Spam Spam Spam Spam

Invalid Poll! GTFO!

(It's clearly tactless advertising)

Comment

You're right, she's too young. However the culture has gone to crap, the kids are hammered with all the wrong messages and even in small town USA there's alot of young girls throwing their childhoods away for nothing. Parents, particularly fathers are people to be ridiculed for their efforts to curtail fun, self indulgence, and instant gratification.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Well, as it says on his blog, AoC is 16 in Orlando. Doesn't make it any less repugnant, but it's still legal there. My view is if they're old enough to vote, drive, buy tobacco and alcohol, gamble, and die for their country, they're old enough to screw. If any one of those points is not met, HANDS AND GENITALS OFF.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

You really did first post about this on both apo and cfc? It must be really bothering you then. I don't know individuals involved, but it's ok if they both want it and it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                You're right, she's too young. However the culture has gone to crap, the kids are hammered with all the wrong messages and even in small town USA there's alot of young girls throwing their childhoods away for nothing. Parents, particularly fathers are people to be ridiculed for their efforts to curtail fun, self indulgence, and instant gratification.
                16 isn't too young IMO. In Sweden half the girls have their sexual debut at 16 (for boys it's 17). As long as both are in on it I say it's ok.
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Comment

That would be totally legal in here.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

16 isn't too young. If it was my daugher though, 26 would be too young. A matter of perspective.

Comment

Age doesn't matter that much, it's about how "old" she is mentally. I'm certainly less disgusted by 16 year olds who's doing it with a 22 year old, than I am with a 25 year old doing it with a 50 year old
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yes,

Whether he's emotionally retarded or not.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We don't know the female. We don't know the situation.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              We don't know the situation.
                              Yes, we do. She's 16 and he's 22. She's probably a sophmore in high school, and he should be a senior in college.

What kind of situation are you hoping for?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X