• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Favour

Could someone go to this site

and enter a league name of whatever you wish,

enter 12 teams

then name the teams a through l in whatever order you wish as long as there are teams named a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, and l (or if you want to be really wacky, name them 1 through 12).

Save the teams and then Start the Lottery.

Post the results here for an added bonus.

Thanks in advance.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

This better not be for something illegal!

orangesoda Draft Order:

Pick # 1: 2

Pick # 2: 6

Pick # 3: 4

Pick # 4: 5

Pick # 5: 8

Pick # 6: 3

Pick # 7: 12

Pick # 8: 11

Pick # 9: 9

Pick # 10: 10

Pick # 11: 7

Pick # 12: 1

Comment

Nothing illegal at all.

You have just decided the draft order for the AHL.

As a bonus you have the thanks of a grateful nation of Canadians (and some assorted Americans) wanting hockey.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

nye join the Poly UEFA Champions League league
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Nothing illegal at all.

You have just decided the draft order for the AHL.

As a bonus you have the thanks of a grateful nation of Canadians (and some assorted Americans) wanting hockey.
          I see Asher ended up in first place. While not technically illegal... I still feel kinda distraught about that.

Luckily I like Canada. I would even live there if it was in Southern California.

Comment

He'll use the pick to grab Phaneuf. You should still take a shower on general principle.

You could always start the SoCal to join Canada movement.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Would this ever happen in Canada?

Comment

On Air Canada they would have given them pretzels.

On West Jet they would have offered them jobs.

On Zoom they would would have pulled out a stage, turned down the lights, and played some risqué music.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

I see Asher ended up in first place. While not technically illegal... I still feel kinda distraught about that.

Luckily I like Canada. I would even live there if it was in Southern California.
                  I'm not the happiest person either. I actually prefer the lower-middle of drafting pools. I think the players in the top ~10 are all reasonably close...they get farther away from eachother in the 20+ range...so I'd rather have two picks in the top 20 than the #1 and then not another til pick 24...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X