Grant Independance? How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Independance? How?

I'm in a game right now that has two cities I created out across an ocean. I goto the screen and I check the option to grant independance to those two cities, but nothing every happens. I have it set to have Vassals on, but nothing. Do I need a certain tech or civic to do this?

I think you might need a third city... there's a minimum, I don't recall what that minimum is.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I've done it with only 2 cities. Are you sure they're on the same landmass (not just nearby islands)?

Comment

And you can't do it if you're playing with all 18 civs.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Comment

Can you do it if you're playing with all 18 civs but some of them have been destroyed?
            "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

Probably not. Just recompile/download a DLL with more civs
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ahhh got ya. That's the ticket. I'm in an 18 civ game right now and there all still alive... Cool Thanks, didn't think about that.

Comment

Working...
                X