Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't remember ever going to the Polycon sub forum in the Poly forum. Worth the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't remember ever going to the Polycon sub forum in the Poly forum. Worth the...

...trip? I'm thinking a bit of adventure is in order, spice up my day. Don't want to commit to the journey until I get some reviews however.

Put Polycon Forum reviews here:

Or whatever. Any in Poly travel tips?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Is that anywhere near the Sports Forum?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

WTF is Polycon?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

If you are going, take those Apple threads with you and drop them off at the Tech Forum.

Thanks.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apples are fruit, they should go in the fruit forum.

Comment

We don't have one of them yet.

Next week.

Comment

Mascot

Comment

Should the upcoming fruit forum have a veggie sub forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    Mascot
                    Or this:
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

I like the Veggie subForum idea. But why stop there? People will complain that their food group of choice needs its own subforum. Threads get lost and people can't find them in the OT jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Or this:
                          I looked real hard to identify what exactly that was LS

But alas, wasnt what i thought it might be, a tuckered out Luv Muscle
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oh great, the Troll's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                              Oh great, the Troll's back.
                              and cue on three...two..one...

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X