X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ben04
    Navy seal starts with Amphibious
    Bowman is missing something as it's the same as a normal archer.
    War chariot gets +100% against Axeman
    Cho ko nu has already been reported
    Horse archer, format error, a bullet is too much
    Numidian cavalry has been reported
    Horse archer can flank attack, I think. I have no Civ4 at hand to check.
    Keshik is missing Can withdraw from combat (20% change), +50% vs Catapult, Trebuchet and flank attack
    Camel archer is missing flank attacks
    Conquistador is missing flank attacks
    Cossack is missing flank attack and something else because otherwise it would be the same as standard cavalry.
    Hwacha is missing it's properties inherited from catapult.
    Trebuchet can still bombard in BTS? I never build them so I'm not sure
    Can a Carrack carry every unit or does the Caravel limitation apply? I don't know

Isn't the point of the Sumeria Ziggurat that it's available earlier than COL?
    Wow, thanks a lot!!!
    Really appreciated!

@Snoopy, I got new advise from Dan, I'm going to try it right now, if I fail I'll let you know.
    Thanks!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I accept an array of drop-down menus, mix and match combinations of particulars from the basics such as civilization and civics to particular buildings and bonuses on the 'General' sheet, and type through required technology with the 'Unit' document. Information is displayed in data-rich but easy-to-follow table format with colourful icons and pleasant shading.

Comment

WOW. If that's a bot, pretty sophisticated. IT doesn't make any sense but wow.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          WOW. If that's a bot, pretty sophisticated. IT doesn't make any sense but wow.
          rah, do you always feel like that when communicating with Canadians?

Originally posted by DanQ View Post
          Through an array of drop-down menus, mix and match combinations of particulars from the basics such as civilization and civics to particular buildings and bonuses on the 'General' sheet, and type through required technology with the 'Unit' document. Information is displayed in data-rich but easy-to-follow table format with colourful icons and pleasant shading.
          It's a lowercase L, not an uppercase I.

Comment

I guess the answer to that would be AYE.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Or "Eh?" if you weren't sure which ones are Canadians.
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

It's indeed a pretty smart bot! It clearly responded to stuff that's going on to this thread.

It's also the last bot that was able to register to Apolyton. A couple of hours after this one came through I've changed the human verification system. It's only been 3 days (including a weekend) but no bots were able to register anymore since then. (neither did any human btw) (j/k, no drop in human registrations)

Anyway, please inform us about new bots that are able to get through the new firewall.

Comment

I know this thread is old, but the links in the first post no longer work and this thread is still a sticky.

Comment

If Robert tells me how I can upload files to our wiki image folder, I could restore it.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Don't stuff the keyword meta tag with so many keywords or with inappropriate keywords. Search engines don't like stuffing and they will punish such practices.

Comment

The Civilization 4 Interactive Civilization Sheet and the Civilization 4 Interactive Unit Sheet have been restored and added to our content management system and are now a part of our resurrected Civilization 4 section. So you can have fun with them again.
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Good work Martin!
                          I hope you didn't have too many troubles to understand my javascript

Comment

exxelent, proud...

Comment

Very nice! Appreciate the effort Cybershy!
                              ​teatv
                              ​download apk

​

Comment

Working...
                              X