Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I considered posting my URL in your thread, but I thought I'd better not........
    Apparantly you came to another conclusion :P

n/p, just had to mention it
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

The Cho ko nu is missing its collateral damage. The Numidian cavalry also misses a few +50% against something. There might be more error.

Other than that, good work.

Comment

Please let me know if there are errors, so I can fix it.

Comment

I found one
          Zululand's starting techs show right icons, but wrong description for Hunting, reads 'Agriculture'
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Wow! Fantastic guides. Great work!
            javascript:smilie('')
            thumbs-up
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Great resource, thanks!

BTW, there appear to be two entries for Courthouse under the UB. They both seem to work correctly, but it's redundant.

Comment

thx for your work!! any chance of getting this into some sort of downloadable file cybershy?

Comment

I think that just putting the source as an HTML file on your computer should work. It's stand-alone.

Comment

I'm trying to fix the errors, btw. So far I have problems login into the system. (I didn't upload it, DanQ did...)

Comment

i am assuming/hoping you update after patch. i will then print & put on my wall. was getting tired of that old gw map anyway
                      thx again.

Comment

On the wall it won't be interactive though
                        (Or do you have a very special wall )

Comment

yes it is very special & has things that.... lol.
                          losing the interactivity is a big downside, but it would be nice to have the quick reference.

Comment

You could always place a shortcut to it on your workspace or even from your quick-start balk

Comment

Navy seal starts with Amphibious
                              Bowman is missing something as it's the same as a normal archer.
                              War chariot gets +100% against Axeman
                              Cho ko nu has already been reported
                              Horse archer, format error, a bullet is too much
                              Numidian cavalry has been reported
                              Horse archer can flank attack, I think. I have no Civ4 at hand to check.
                              Keshik is missing Can withdraw from combat (20% change), +50% vs Catapult, Trebuchet and flank attack
                              Camel archer is missing flank attacks
                              Conquistador is missing flank attacks
                              Cossack is missing flank attack and something else because otherwise it would be the same as standard cavalry.
                              Hwacha is missing it's properties inherited from catapult.
                              Trebuchet can still bombard in BTS? I never build them so I'm not sure
                              Can a Carrack carry every unit or does the Caravel limitation apply? I don't know

Isn't the point of the Sumeria Ziggurat that it's available earlier than COL?

Comment

CS if you have trouble logging in, PM me a link to the files and i'll replace them for you assuming I can find where they are...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X