On "Nugog" and "RobWorham" on Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On "Nugog" and "RobWorham" on Staff

This is not an official, detailed announcement about Matt "Nugog" G. and Rob "RobWorham" Worham being the newest members of this site's staff but I will confirm at this time that they are. They joined on August 14th and 15th respectively.

Why these two have joined and what they are doing on staff is not quite yet ready for public disclosure, but will be soon.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I want to be on teh staff, too
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What is the unofficial, undetailed announcement about then, creating a sense of general confusion?

Comment

Well, congrats on the new position to both Nugog and RobWorham!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
          Well, congrats on the new position to both Nugog and RobWorham!
          Ride hard HORDE!!
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congratz you two

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              What is the unofficial, undetailed announcement about then, creating a sense of general confusion?
              and obfuscation
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                The reason for this thread was to answer in part why Nugog and RobWarham have Staff badges now. They've been receiving some inquiries.

More to come...
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Dan you are such a drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Dan you are such a drama queen.
                    That's king.

Comment

Congrats to great posters

(Although I do worry about Nugog will use his powers to sneak into some private forums in the WTDG. I don't really care if sneaks into any forums in the C4TDG)
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Powers?

What powers?

I get powers?

Do I get a cape as well?

Thanks everyone!
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Ride hard HORDE!!

Congrats guys! I know of no others better!
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Nugog and Rob is going to lead the new virtual reality Civ Worlds game, soon to be hosted on Apolyton. It's rumored to be simply great!
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Civ Worlds?
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                              X