• Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a blender

Preferably one that can do margaritas.

And **** I forgot ice cube trays again.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Recommend me a blender

Buy a blender.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Oster Classic Beehive Blender
      (*est. $65)
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Magic Bullet does great frozen margaritas
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh I need one too. A blender so I can make smoothies and all kinds of banana and berry shakes. And milkshakes of all kinds. Plus margaritas of course, so I need one that also can handle ice cubes as well.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I did not see Magic Bullet at Wal-Mart.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Back to Basics blenders are really great. pretty cheap too.

Comment

I've seen magic bullet at wal mart.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I will look again.

Comment

Blendtech - they make some of the best....

http://commercial.blendtec.com/productDetails.aspx?id=4
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                        X