Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk thread, stoned thread, no sleep thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk thread, stoned thread, no sleep thread...

... which can only mean it is Lowlands time. I haven't slept for over 24 hours now, drank way too much and am using stuff to stay awake and am off in about three hours. If I don't survive this weekend then this is my goodbye thread.

In the meanwhile I'm going to see Alpha Blondy, Nine Inch Nails, Dinosaur Jr and Sonic Youth. I'm leaving the Kaiser Chiefs for the kids I will be missing Tool because they play at the same time as Dinosaur Jr and Motorhead because I don't like the same music as Dis...

See you all next tuesday. Behave and have fun.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

oh you lucky bum!
    tool > dinosaur jr, btw

Comment

But Motörhead > Tool

Comment

LEMMY FTW!!!

What?

Comment

i'm still very drunk. done my usual trick of getting really hammered and then waking up early doors

my ribs are killing me, haven't taken any painkillers, i have to drink again today, so i'll be relying on some herbal remedies.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I wouldn't have gotten myself drunk last night if I had thought of that funeral this morning. Ouch, that was painful.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

lol i got drunk for the first time last night and i'm still buzzed LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                I wouldn't have gotten myself drunk last night if I had thought of that funeral this morning. Ouch, that was painful.
                Why? Good time to have a hangover imo. You look like crap (sad) and you desire peace and calm, pretty good place to get it.

I'm closing in on being awake for 23h!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hammered and going to funeral the next morning? Oh that's so bad it's legendary! Anyway, not making fun of the funeral, if he was your friend, the best go first anyway.

So but ... not sure, if you get one of those numb, don't give a damn about anything hangovers, then it might have been a good deal, but if it was one of those where your head explodes, your stomach is upset and you're really hurting and ready to rage, then it wasn't a good deal. Still, stuff of legends. And for the next time, you're supposed to drink AFTER the funeral.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This thread came one ot two days too late...

I believe there are still some threads running in which I made quite a fool of myself doing teh ole drunk-posting procedure

But, I finished my thesis so I had a reason for destroying my braincells!! :happy:
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Tarianvs, congrats!!! I'm trying to do the same at this very moment.... couple more weeks...
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Tarianvs, congrats!!! I'm trying to do the same at this very moment.... couple more weeks...

Well hang in there, I know perfectly how it feels like
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I'd get pretty drunk too, if I had to listen to NIN.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            I'd get pretty drunk too, if I had to listen to NIN.
                            Hehe... I was drunk when I saw them. Great performance tough

b'etor, Tool > Dinosaur jr?? How old were you again?

Man, it was THE weekend of the year but it took me three days to recover. I'm getting old :
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

ugh. 16.

tool:
                              i was gooooing to go to a tool concert last year but my parents wouldn't let me cuz they didn't want me going out of town without adult supervision..
                              awesomely cool music vids

dinosaur jr:
                              i do love "almost ready" a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X