Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk thread, stoned thread, no sleep thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drunk thread, stoned thread, no sleep thread...

Originally posted by Hueij
    am using stuff to stay awake
    Originally posted by Hueij
    Motorhead
    Anyone else see the correlation?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      i was gooooing to go to a tool concert last year but my parents wouldn't let me cuz they didn't want me going out of town without adult supervision..
      awesomely cool music vids
      Explain to them you would be under supervision of a 54-year old smelly, male FBI agent.

Comment

plz stop that.

Comment

The funeral was of a resident in my building. It was painful because I got out of bed half an hour before the service began and I stood up the entire time.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Lovely happy music

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
            X