Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Banana Is King

RP:

As more evidence of Team Banana's total domination of not only this game but the world as we know it, I submit the following.

Reese's move to a banana flavored peanut butter cup as a tie in to Elvis

is obviously in honor of Team Banana. There is the "banana" flavor, but it's the "Elvis" part that can't be ignored. This is direct referece to Civ2's Elvis and the Elvis Easter Egg in Civ3. What else is one to think? This limited edition Peanut Butter & Banana Creme is declaring that Team Banana is King!

A review:

/RP

Has anyone actually seen these at the local Quicky Mart? The Elvis nuts must have grabbed them all. I have yet to try one. Maybe their popularity is still more evidence of the domination of the banana.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

the bananas get desperate for propaganda and bintravkin, reading this, wonders if im loosing faith
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The bananas must be part of the eleven
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
          X