Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barry Bonds Equals Aaron's HR Mark. Do You Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bonds Equals Aaron's HR Mark. Do You Care?

Bonds is ****.
    Whatever He Gets, He Gets
    62.50%
    Whatever He Gets, He Doesn't Deserve
    37.50%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I just hope he hits another one ASAP and gets it over with.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This poll is invalid.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I hope he breaks his elbow on the way to breakfast.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; August 5, 2007, 08:52.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I hearby award him the order of the asterisk, which he can hang beside his record for the rest of eternity.

Comment

I couldn't find a good "in the final days" pic.

Hardly worth it.

Comment

congrats Barry

Comment

Here's a better one Sloww

What?

Comment

That will work.

Comment

Works nicely with this one

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      I hearby award him the order of the asterisk, which he can hang beside his record for the rest of eternity.

Just a question... what about all the other players who played in the same era?

What about players of the past using other sorts of drugs?

I'm glad he got it.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You mean like Babe Ruth playing with hangovers?
                        Hardly the same.

Comment

I was thinking more of stimulants.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

When do you think stimulants appeared in baseball, or any? Late 60's?

Comment

they were giving speed to soldiers during WWII, and the Germans invented it around 1900 I think. And thats not something taken in the off hours to help build muscle mass, its taken before the game to increase energy and reaction time.

Comment

Working...
                              X