BTS v3.02 patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS v3.02 patch?

I'm posting this being nearly certain there has GOT to be a thread on here about it SOMEwhere, but the search function and my own looking have turned up nothing, so at the risk of getting flamed, is there any information on just what the BTS v3.02 patch actually does? I can't even find it mentioned on the official website, oddly.

I believe it syncronizes the Euro and NA games.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Is Solver's unofficial patch designed to work with it, or did Solver's come out before 3.02?

Comment

People at Civfanatics say they have confirmations that it fixes a few small bugs as well... I saw a list if 7 or eight things in one thread... as for myself I can confirm that once I patched my worker and settler recommendations started working normally which they didn't do before.
        "Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

Comment

Originally posted by Ystalwyn
          Is Solver's unofficial patch designed to work with it, or did Solver's come out before 3.02?
          It works with 3.02 .

Comment

Originally posted by guermantes
            People at Civfanatics say they have confirmations that it fixes a few small bugs as well... I saw a list if 7 or eight things in one thread... as for myself I can confirm that once I patched my worker and settler recommendations started working normally which they didn't do before.
            It does so,
            at least fopr the german versions.
            Without the patch there are butns mising in the options menu
            and yu cannot get an advanced start corectly (only being able to let the computer determine what should hapen with the gold you get for the advanced start, but not being able to place anything for yourself)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
            X