Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS keeps crashing

Hi,

BTS will crash every so often without following any specific pattern.

It will just put my PC to a halt situation where nothing can be done apart from restarting the PC.

Does it happen to anybody else or is it just me?

Thanks.

While running in windows mode, I was playing the game as the Khmer in the NextWar mod. I just initiated my first golden age at 760 AD. I went to click on my capital city and received the following dialog box: “ERROR: Failed to allocate video memory. Please try reducing your graphics...

it's happening a bit. i tried all the fixes to no avail, but you may do better

Comment

Check that it's not overheating things, and that it's not running out of memory... often playing on one level smaller of map size helps a lot. Or on a smaller map type (Terra is a huge map type for any given map size, much larger number of tiles than pangaea, for example, and iirc many of the 'square' (non-wrapping) map types like great plains etc. are even smaller).
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I did reinstall the game on Windows safe mode and it seemed like my problems had dissapeared.

Now that I´m playing the Charlemagne escenario, the continuous crashes make the game unplayable.

Comment

Working...
        X