Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Aggressive Country In The World Is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Aggressive Country In The World Is...

...the UK.

Exhaustive research spanning a length of time no less than 10 minutes has found that the British have committed more acts of aggression in the last 100 days than any other country.

Results:

UK - 9
    Norway - 1
    India - 1
    Iran - 1
    America - 1
    Poland - 1
    Macedonia - 1
    EU (for good measure) - 1
    China - 1

Source:

High Brow Arrogant Liberal Biased Website

Discuss.

Edit:

Most Aggressive persons:

Ari - 1
    Astronauts - 1

Most Aggressive Things:

The Che Virus - 1
    Last edited by Patroklos; July 28, 2007, 17:49.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Tran?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I think I'll go on a personal crusade to have canada on that list.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Stoopid Liberals, ignoring the Finnish threat!

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Iran, fixed
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

the UK certainly wins over the last 500 years

Comment

Only cos you gimps weren't around for most of that time...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Everytime they overlook the aggressions of Andorra
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The Indians. I knew it!
                  Look how wild Shiva is and it's no surprise.
                  Banana aggressors.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

don't touch the curry
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Ari has been upgraded to country status.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                          the UK certainly wins over the last 500 years
                          I don't know about that. Russia went from a tiny city state to covering 1/6th the globe in that same period.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What about teh astronauts?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X