No announcement yet.

Next AU course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would very much like to see a war course. I seem completely incapable of fighting effectively against the AI. (on prince level). I take their cities, but it takes forever and I lose most of my troops and end up weaker than before I started. and yes, I use siege weapons.
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Well seige weapons are much weaker in BTS.
      "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

they still kick butt though.and I just gave myself a real course in warfare. Aggressive AI, 6 Aggressive opponents, Alex, Shaka, Stalin and others, with Raging Barbs. And I'm going strong.

But it has to be noted, I feel that I tend to lose momentum around the late medieval age... perhaps a few courses based on the industrial revolution?
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Perhaps Russia, France, or England would be a good civs to try for that considering the timing of their UUs?

Originally posted by LzPrst
          they still kick butt though.and I just gave myself a real course in warfare. Aggressive AI, 6 Aggressive opponents, Alex, Shaka, Stalin and others, with Raging Barbs. And I'm going strong.

But it has to be noted, I feel that I tend to lose momentum around the late medieval age... perhaps a few courses based on the industrial revolution?
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
          X