Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrain Graphics

how i can change my terrain graphics?

i want to have a black space terrain with stars but i dont find the terrain .tga files

There are no "terrain .tga" files. The graphics for the terrain is packed (together with terrain rules etc.) in terrain files. The files should be in the [CtP installation directory]\ctp_data\default\graphics\tiles folder. These are binary files and you'll need a special editing application to modify. Martin B. Vestergaard wrote that application originally for CtP2, which uses the same sort of terrain files. You can download it from here. There's also a help file included, which explains what to do.

Comment

hmm i dont find the space graphic :/

Comment

Originally posted by KoitnreinA
        hmm i dont find the space graphic :/
        You should. That's part of a default installation. You should find those files: gtset555.til and gtset565.til both with a filesize of 2.630KB and a timestamp 14-03-1999 18:58 (at least, that is what my english version shows).

But..... just in case though I do not really think that is your problem. The folder is named graphics - not graphic.

TBM
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

i looked on all 345 graphics but i didnt find the space graphic

Comment

Working...
          X