Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Five Nugog!!
    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

¡ATENTAD! STOP YOUR LABORS! The Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV begins required talking...

As we all know, the Bonoco, all peoples of Nia Kontinento, have weariness directly caused to them by the Rigil Kentaurians' ill-fated hegemony. The RKs are unwisely over out stretching while planting anger against self. Soon the Herezuloj and their horsewives will fall when seeing the error in their ways like the suno rising from the orienta. See! Days have passed and no Banana cities are further attacked. Know that our great calculators of math and strategy have done their work and have been proven correct. Know that the Herezuloj are in talks of surrendering to Team Banana.

In gesture of willing good, Team Banana welcomes the other nations of Nia Kontinento to mediate the Rigil Kentaurian surrender to Team Banana, and their disarming. As the RKs borders open to all, you are welcomed now in public as members of Multilateral Observation, Peace, & Security force during the deyangification of the Rigil Kentaurian's failed state. We only ask that mercy of The Great Banana, whose name dare not be uttered, be shown to the RKs as they rejoin the Homoj De Boneco.

You may return to meaningful work.

That is all,
      Disvastigoro de la Vero
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I love the taste of victory in the morning!
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

¡ATENTAD! STOP TAKE THEY BANANAS FROM YOUR EARS! The Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV is issuing a final fair warning...

Rigil Kentaurians, you continue in misguided war making. Rigil Kentaurians, you are about to reap the curse that you have sown. Stop this war now or forever be known as Malbonaj. If the war against all Homoj De Boneco and the people of the banana continues a curse will befall your children . O! Followers of Yang! listen to my voice in closeness, turn away now and leave the rightful lands of the banana. If you do not, our peoples will forever be enemies. There will be no peace in this world. Take your ill fit warriors back across the Okcidenta Rivero now or its waters will run red with the blood of your children and horsewives!

The Great Banana (whose name shall not be uttered) is GREAT indeed!

Bananoj gismorte! Gismorta batalo!

You may return to you state of deafness.

That is all,
          Disvastigoro de la Vero
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Team Banana pwns all

I wish Will9 were still around, though
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X