Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy-O : it is now too late for them to react.

I bet you can now speak about our wining secret strategy that

began with the Colors Mod and culminated with the v. 1.74.

Best regards,

Comment

CM & Ormuzd,
      Thank you we take our fruitiness very seriously.

Fed,
      I don't think you were given permission to reveal any of our strategy. Please edit your post before Unua Sekureco Oficiro nugog makes a referral for a long term stay to Psikiatria Kuraca Cefo Wise Ass.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
          I really like all the stuff we see from team banana - probably the team who enjoys this game at most

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

"

Comment

I'm sorry for absence from the public banana threads recently. I do have something to say.

if =
              and AC=

then Banana-><-AC
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Yeah, we're a pretty big deal.
                GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

"

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

"

Comment

Team banana: the defenders of all smilie posts

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                            Team banana: the defenders of all smilie posts
                            QFT

Comment

¡ATENTAD! HARKEN TO MY VOICE! This is the low down from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Glory to the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. As you know the battle continues to fight long. The sacrifices of the Homoj de la Banano will not be forgotten. These sacrifices now bare fruit.

During the seige of The Mash the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - followers of the Yang from Rigil Kentaurus (RKs) began to see the folly of their ways. Having watched the death of their fellow Axemen and the impotent efforts of the RK Special Forces Sudokus, several RKs forced to the fight, escaped their warmongers and properly begged mercy. Our heroic axemen of the Banano-a Unupartiaj Teritoriaj Trupoj: Musk Melon, Candied Apple, and Pawpaw welcomed them into The Mash, gave them warm banana leaf tea and comforting blankets to ease their lack of warmth. The surrendered Rigil Kentaurians talk of hope for peace among all the Boneco of Nia Kontinento. Our Sergento Itchy Balls is meeting with them now to see if there is a way to reunite them with their families. If not, the exiled RKs will spend the rest of this war in the comforts of The Mash with all needs tended to.

Our leader, the Addled Platypus is often seen surrounded by children full of laughing, & playing the scotch hopping. They are pleased with the city's well functioning schools that promise a fruitful life honoring our leader.

Herezuloj, followers of the Yang from Rigil Kentaurus, this is your chance to surrender. Accept our merciful offering.

You may return to your inattentiveness.

That is all,
                              Disvastigoro de la Vero
                              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

And thats the truth!

Comment

Working...
                                X