game policy question - refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    I now have three total votes (including the mercs abstaining). Three more are expected tomorrow please...
    You will have Sarantium's in a couple of hours.................
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I got votes from four teams, plus one abstention.

Votes were 3-1 in favor of 2.1 "Teams may join any team they have contact with". I am going to suggest that this is interpreted as being met when the two continents meet for the first time for those team(s) eliminated prior to continental contact - so in other words, banana can join sarantium or the horde or merc once some contact is made between continents. Several team members brought that concern to my attention.

The teams in favor of 2.1 were Sarantium, Vox, and AC. The Horde favored 4. (free to join anyone), while Mercs abstained. I did not receive a vote from GS.

The vote for "what may be shared" was 2-1 in favor of "Share any information", with the Horde and Sarantium voting for that, while AC voted against sharing information. Vox and GS did not vote on this matter, and the Mercs abstained.

Members of Banana, you may now officially join any other team you had contact with. If you wish to join Sarantium, The Horde, or the Merc team, you must wait until contact has been made between the continents.

You may join the team while keeping your old Banana badge, I see no reason why that should not be acceptable. However, you may not allow any others to join the Banana civgroup without permission from the admins (which won't be granted for any reason I can think of). I will at some point attempt to make it unjoinable in the future.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Members of Banana, you may now officially join any other team you had contact with. If you wish to join Sarantium, The Horde, or the Merc team, you must wait until contact has been made between the continents.

Thanks everyone.

You may join the team while keeping your old Banana badge, I see no reason why that should not be acceptable.

However, you may not allow any others to join the Banana civgroup without permission from the admins (which won't be granted for any reason I can think of).
        Perfectly understandable - and I cannot think of any legitamite reason why we do so anyway.....

I will at some point attempt to make it unjoinable in the future.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• let the applications come!
            http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X