Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
    Refugees can join anyone
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I think Bananas have some bias in this issue
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
        I think we should be able to join any team if defeated but mentioning what we know should be strictly banned. (and we don't very much)
        Although you're certainly free to choose this... I'm not going to be able to enforce this effectively. I'd certainly try, but it's a lot to keep track of already, and it's pretty hard to separate what could be known anyway from what is known due to being on the old team. I think this is a bit too hard to judge to be a viable option.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Surely we're all honourable players who won't abuse our knowledge?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Ive been quoted out of context!111!

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Ive been quoted out of context!111!

It's all part of our Miss Information contest here at team Banana.
              GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Ass

It's all part of our Miss Information contest here at team Banana.
                is Miss Information over 18?
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

is Miss Information over 18?
                  Umm, no.. Why?
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

The archaic and despicable bananas continue their policy of child exploitation
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                      I think Bananas have some bias in this issue
                      We just want to ensure that you have as many options open to you as is possible, once we crush you........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The archaic and despicable bananas continue their policy of child exploitation
                        You're the ones who enacted slavery. We're just the dealers.
                        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

We just want to ensure that you have as many options open to you as is possible, once we crush you........

I think by the end of this thread Nugog will have tied Daddy-O in our competition.

Once you all get to hell and don't see any banana peels, you will know that the Great Banana is the one true GAWD. That's right ya'll have been spelling Her name wrong, and She's pretty mad about it. I urge you to repent!
                          GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

You're the ones who enacted slavery. We're just the dealers.
                            And I was wondering what made your pop decline so sharply.
                            Every underaged (and not so underaged) girl must be volunteering to be sold in slavery to Team AC where such brave and masculine soldiers come from. An excellent initiative on their part I say!

Comment

While you speak of Beloved Shan Yang, your behavour looks more
                              the ways of Senõra Corazon Santiago.

Girls are not interested.

Now seriously: no bias, once defeated a team is no more; just the
                              players remain; and some players (i'm one of them) want to keep
                              themselves in the game, not to see the game spoiled.

Best regards,

Comment

Girls are not interested.

Of course, players remain, with their knowledge with the game up to now.
                                To have them teleported to a different world (think New and Old IRL) with that knowledge would be like myth of Kukulcan/Quetzalcoatl/Gugumatz or something similarly bizarre.

Comment

Working...
                                X