Zombie Master -zombies everywhere!-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Master -zombies everywhere!-

Apologies for not attending "name the game"for awhile I've discovered an excellent HL2 mod called Zombie Master . If you like (shooting) zombies, this is the game.

Unlike other zombie games this isn't attack&infect game until everyone is turned into a zombie but a real survival game: Humans vs. ZM. The goal for the players is to complete a number of tasks, escape and/or hold out for awhile. One of the players is put in control as the ZM (Zombie Master) and can summon various zombies and activate traps to kill the players. Once a round if over a new ZM is selected and the battle starts again.

As a human player you have to play as team and this is probably why I like this mod other players will tend to help a hand if you're in trouble. Eventually you know how the fit in with the rest.

Things can be disorientating the first time as a ZM but after a few tries you get the hang of summoning and placing zombies. Killing humans has never been so much fun.

I recommend the Asylum map, well designed, good selection of weapons around and some tricky situations the ZM can set up.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer
Working...
X