For the Glory Of The Great Yang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Glory Of The Great Yang!

Team AC is proud to announce that the faith of Yangism has become the guiding light in the everlasting struggle for our enlightenment.

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they
    warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your
    awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self
    of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the
    greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve
    enlightenment.

-- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang,
    -- "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Team AC wishes to thank everything and everyone who helped us to reveal the One True Faith in the Great Yang.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Team AC will stop at nothing to force everyone to follow thier false Yang, the source of evil in this world. Please unite behind the banner of the peeled banana before it is too late.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: For the Glory Of The Great Yang!

Originally posted by binTravkin
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they
      warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your
      awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self
      of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the
      greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve
      enlightenment.

-- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang,
      -- "Essays on Mind and Matter"
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

We sit together,
        the Banana and I,
        until only I remain

-- Li Po,
        From the Yang Collection
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
          We sit together,
          the Banana and I,
          until only I remain

-- Li Po,
          From the Yang Collection
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Comment

I suspected it:

You are fake disciples of Yang teaching.

So, it is "I" who remains? Is to laugh the right way to march to war?

Happen what happen in the battlefield you shall be severely

punished.

Comment

Well, weren't Bananas supposed to be here for fun?

So, the brave centaurian soldiers are marching on.
                  The closer they get to Banana lands the more they laugh.
                  They just can't stop, because Banana culture radiates a magical 'laughing aura' making everyone feel happy and careless. The fact they can't stop laughing, even in the sleep, makes them ever more agressive, some because they're so tired of laughing they'd do all they can to dispose of the source of it, others because they so much like to laugh and carelessly run naked between the Banana trees, that they'd do all they to own its source and continue feeling happy forever..

Comment

The Great Banana is the source of humor in this world. The evil Yang is trying to destroythe source of humor. We are meant to good friends who can make laugh.

Comment

Well, weren't Bananas supposed to be here for fun?

So, the brave centaurian soldiers are marching on.
                      The closer they get to Banana lands the more they laugh.
                      They just can't stop, because Banana culture radiates a magical 'laughing aura' making everyone feel happy and careless.
                      Nice spin.

But we all know they're laughing at the banana military.

Comment

Nice spin.

Unfortunately Team AC cannot approve this information.

Pssht, that was supposed to be classified!

Comment

Originally posted by Blake

Nice spin.

We have a millitary?

Comment

RP:
                            Yes we have a mighty military! They are just taking part in covert ops right now. shhh.

Now I have to get back to skipping naked between banana trees.
                            /RP
                            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

We have a millitary?
                              Where?
                              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X