Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will9

We have a millitary?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
      Well, weren't Bananas supposed to be here for fun?

So, the brave centaurian soldiers are marching on.
      The closer they get to Banana lands the more they laugh.
      They just can't stop, because Banana culture radiates a magical 'laughing aura' making everyone feel happy and careless. The fact they can't stop laughing, even in the sleep, makes them ever more agressive, some because they're so tired of laughing they'd do all they can to dispose of the source of it, others because they so much like to laugh and carelessly run naked between the Banana trees, that they'd do all they to own its source and continue feeling happy forever..
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
        We sit together,
        the Banana and I,
        until only I remain

-- Li Po,
        From the Yang Collection

RP:
        That's not even haiku.

All peel yet no fruit.
        Banana for your back side.
        Cold steel sky - Yang wilts.

Pacjo-O
        Mastro Poeto Banano
        from the Flava Monto Deŝir
        /RP
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Banana seems proud
          But his warriors fire blanks
          Musa blossom falls

We're chinese though, not japanese. So I guess we should really be writing 5 character verses. But they don't translate so well into english

Comment

But you said the opposite of said thoughts:

It is the goal (the mountain) who should remain, not the self of the
            disciple.

And to march to war must be like to attend a funeral, not to go to a
            fun party.

Best regards,

Comment

You happen to not have read SMAC quotes
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
                It is the goal (the mountain) who should remain, not the self of the
                disciple.

The mountain is the physical world, and it is reduced to nothing in the teachings of Yang. The self is all that remains, able to be changed and perfected according to the desires fof the disciple.

There are some who believe victory in war should be treated as a funeral, because it is terrible that war was necessary at all. However we are not yet victorious, and this war is only necessary due to the shortsighted, exploitative nature of your leaders. Right now they should be the ones thinking about funerals.

But do not worry, your interest in his teachings is heartening and we will bring his word to all your people as soon as we are able.

Yang blue for RP.

Comment

You keep your filthy hands off him!

Comment

Lacero,
                    Battling Haiku - You have got to love it.

wait there is a haiku there...

Alpha's Lacero!
                    You have got to enjoy it -
                    Battling haiku.

We will meet again.
                    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Next time we wait a
                      week for the turn I'll be bored
                      enough to be back!

Comment

It isn't supposed to one sentence.

La Great Banano
                        He shall crush the Malbonaj
                        He shall crush AC
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Comment

The Bananas Squish
                            While the Voice is Silenced
                            The Strong Prevail

Comment

Originally posted by Blake

The Bananas Squish
                              While the Voice is Silenced
                              The Strong Prevail
                              Oooooooooh.............

Two teams at once............

Comment

Yet there can only be one to rule it all. The Great Banana echos over the seas, one day many shall know of our brave fall and your misleading teaching of the true ways of Great Yang. The Great Banana who we all worship so highly has visions of a boy who begs his father to tell him why there is no longer fun and laughter in the world. His father will undoubtably reply "Because the strong prevail."
                                GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
                                X