X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brief history of Team Mercenary

As you all are so anxious to hear about "the others" I present:

A brief history of Team Merc:

The early years. Known to Team Merc as the "All Merced up and nowhere to sale" era:

The Foxtrot situation @ team A, AKA The formation of the Team Merc Collection Agency:

The Foxtrot situation @ team B, AKA assurance of Merc troop diversification:

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

So Merc are on a three civ continent or group of islands close together?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Now we just need to decipher who is team A and B.
      From the looks of it, their respective relations with Mercs seem quite similar..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Bullied money out of one team and tech from another?
          hmmmmmmmm

Comment

at the end the mercenaries are happy with both teams

Comment

Team A hired team Merc to slap Team B around with a large trout.

edit: No wait.

Team Merc extorted Team A into hiring team Merc to slap Team B around with a large trout.

Comment

Lol, that sounds like it!
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

All sounds a bit fishy to me.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X