Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest a good horror movie

From time to time i like watching such films

So that you can form a view of what i might find interesting, some i enjoyed watching were:

-Silent Hill

-Jeepers Creepers (at least the first 20 minutes...)

Also anything related to H.P.Lovecraft could be of use

Knocked Up
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Gigli
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Any real horror ones?

Comment

Knocked Up
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I wikied it, and only found this:

Comment

Re: Suggest a good horror movie

Originally posted by varwnos
              So that you can form a view of what i might find interesting, some i enjoyed watching were:

-Silent Hill

-Jeepers Creepers (at least the first 20 minutes...)
              I thought you wanted to see a good horror movie?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Not a horror movie, but

Gladiator

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ringu was pretty good (the original, Japanese version)

Lars von Trier's 'Kingdom hospital' was pretty creepy.

I googled 'best horror movie' and 99% of the movies mentioned were American.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I don't think they make good horror movies. Very few films have actually scared me. And that was when I was a kid.

Comment

Real Life

(has a strong tendency towards comedy, however)
                        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

The ring - japanese original version

Saw I & II (sorta) & III
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Saw II was awful.

Get "Andre the Butcher." So bad it's good.

There is a scene when a guy is trying to get an erection so he hops up and down repeatedly muttering "Come on, boy! Come on!" to his genitals. As he does so, the fat girl he wants to bone sees a piece of food danging from a tree. She reaches for it, but it turns out to be a trap, and right when the guy finally gets it going, the girl is destroyed by a heavily armored, apparently invincible butcher who does not shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                              Saw II was awful.
                              It certainly is the weakest of the three.
                              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                              X