Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Chariot rush or to not Chariot rush? That is the question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Chariot rush or to not Chariot rush? That is the question!

Ok - I have spammed the screens else where - should we try and whip a Chariot rush or not?
    Hell Yeah!
    100.00%
    I have another idea I would like to share....
    0.00%
    :ana:
    0.00%
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

You are the man with the plan.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I am unsure, because:
        I want AC to pay for their evil,dishonorable, deed, and what could be
        better to said goal than to give a foothold in their backs to a strong
        enemy;
        To organize and do a fight from a very poor position, is a new
        challenge that I never was in, so a lot to learn.
        I'll follow you and your decision, partners.
        Make up your mind, then a swift plan according.
        Best regards,

Comment

The problem with your plan fed is that we do not have an ally to gift cities to that we could rush to join. I do not wish to quit. If we are to lose let's fight.

Vivu la banano!
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Should I open diplo talks with Vox and GS?

Comment

Daddy-O: Yes

and yes to chraiot rush
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

If this is the direction that we are going, do I give AC one final chance to return our settlers before the bloodshed begins?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                  If this is the direction that we are going, do I give AC one final chance to return our settlers before the bloodshed begins?

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Should I open diplo talks with Vox and GS?
                    Can't hurt.

Comment

Certainly try - how ever we also do sorta need to play this turn.

Comment

The decision was taken: fight!

The, a fast defense plan is in order.

Best regards,

Comment

Play the turn. I'll stay quiet with the AC diplo. On the GS/Vox diplo side, do we really think we can trust GS for help? They might be in agreement with AC.

Comment

do we really think we can trust GS for help? They might be in agreement with AC.
                            This is something I suspect is highly likely.

I think that we have fallen foul of a much "deeper" game.

Comment

yes and yes
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X