Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centaurian Declaration of WAR on team Banana!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We interrupt the dead silence in this thread, to announce that the city of Bananapolis has at last been liberated from the cruel oppressors of Banana elite. The common Banana people rejoice in festivities, celebrating their newly acquired freedom.

A governor has been appointed for the city, chosen by the people of Banana from the wisest men amongst themselves and an envoy, chosen from the most trustworthy, has been sent to the capital city of Beijing to represent the Banana people at the High Council of Centaurians.

To celebrate the event and calm down the angry ultra-patriots and supporters of Banana despotism, the city has been declared exempt from any taxes and federal building projects for the next 50 years.
    Last edited by binTravkin; September 2, 2007, 08:44.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

The lies continue to flow......
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

We're building libraries and these guys claim to be taking our cities, sheesh!
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
        X