Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centaurian Declaration of WAR on team Banana!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake

Pffft lame, if AC were real villains they'd have got you to build the "trade route" to them.
    They only got it half it built until they noticed we were sending a settler over there. These villians will pay for for their trechary.

They are also attemping to remove the source of humor from the game. They shall indeed pay.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Teams on the other continent, take note...

GS is attacking Vox in the South, AC is attacking Banana in the North. Their combined goal is to be a two civ contenient (high production, low research). A three civ or four civ continent would do much better against a GS/AC one. Now is the time to join your forces.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
        Teams on the other continent, take note...

GS is attacking Vox in the South, AC is attacking Banana in the North. Their combined goal is to be a two civ contenient (high production, low research). A three civ or four civ continent would do much better against a GS/AC one. Now is the time to join your forces.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The Past, Present, and Future Revealed

Our famed prophet Musaceae, blessed by the Great Banana himself and endowed with His power of foresight, now reveals to all the the the true tale of what has already occurred and what is to be if the Centaurian's do not heed his warning....

The bananas were a happy bunch throughout their entire
          blessed existence, living in harmony with all the creatures of the world.

But then one day, the creatures known as the Alpha Centarian's who at the beginning of time had proclaimed everlasting peace with the Bananas, became possessed by the Evil Monkey and betrayed their Banana friends.

The Bananas had no weapons and were afraid...

And so they prayed to the Great Banana who lived high above, and He heard his children's pleas and pitied them. And in His anger He appeared before the Centaurian's.

And He told the Centaurians that they had neglected his proclamations and were deceived by the Evil Monkey.
          And the Centaurians were afraid.

And the Centarian's ran away from the Blessed Jungle's that the Banana people called home. But the Great Banana in all his glory threw the Flaming Red Bananas, which grow from the very pseudostem's that hold up the World itself, at the cowardly Centarians.

And the Centaurians ran and dodged, but the Great Banana's aim was true.

And so the Great Banana smote the Centaurian's for their betrayal.

And so it shall be if the Centaurian's continue their assault on the Bananas
          "

Comment

Re: The Past, Present, and Future Revealed

Originally posted by EPW
            Our famed prophet Musaceae, blessed by the Great Banana himself and endowed with His power of foresight, now reveals to all the the the true tale of what has already occurred and what is to be if the Centaurian's do not heed his warning....

The bananas were a happy bunch throughout their entire
            blessed existence, living in harmony with all the creatures of the world.

But then one day, the creatures known as the Alpha Centarian's who at the beginning of time had proclaimed everlasting peace with the Bananas, became possessed by the Evil Monkey and betrayed their Banana friends.

The Bananas had no weapons and were afraid...

And so they prayed to the Great Banana who lived high above, and He heard his children's pleas and pitied them. And in His anger He appeared before the Centaurian's.

And He told the Centaurians that they had neglected his proclamations and were deceived by the Evil Monkey.
            And the Centaurians were afraid.

And the Centarian's ran away from the Blessed Jungle's that the Banana people called home. But the Great Banana in all his glory threw the Flaming Red Bananas, which grow from the very pseudostem's that hold up the World itself, at the cowardly Centarians.

And the Centaurians ran and dodged, but the Great Banana's aim was true.

And so the Great Banana smote the Centaurian's for their betrayal.

And so it shall be if the Centaurian's continue their assault on the Bananas
            Kisi la Bananon !

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Hey neat Banana have their very own Iraqi Information Minister .

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                Hey neat Banana have their very own Iraqi Information Minister .
                let me guess, you are a UN weapons inspector being paid by some bloke hiding behind a Bush
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

So the Bananas are betting on Divine intervention to save them, this is most futile as the One true Yang is on our side and will surely lead our people to victory most swift.
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                        So the Bananas are betting on Divine intervention to save them, this is most futile as the One true Yang is on our side and will surely lead our people to victory most swift.
                        We shall see, we shall see..................

Comment

Damn. Another squandered opportunity for some cash...
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

RP:
                            The lil Yang is ĉiuj deŝir, ne frukto!
                            /RP

edit: I was so excited I forgot the role play.
                            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I have to laugh...
                              ...they had nothing but odd Banana flavored IceCream confections to eat for weeks...
                              But really, what else would you have them eat?
                              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                                Damn. Another squandered opportunity for some cash...
                                That and no in game contact?
                                Last edited by Nugog; June 25, 2007, 19:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X