Best. Spam. Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best. Spam. Ever.

Ever since I moved to Singapore, I've been getting tons of spam from China. Most of it is garden-variety "exciting investment" crap, with one paragraph of bait and a bunch of other unrelated text thrown in to avoid spam filters, I guess. From the opening paragraph today's spam looked like more of the same. But then I read on and discovered that either the Chinese have decided to turn this form of annoyance into avant garde art, or Zippy the Pinhead is alive and well and living in Guangzhou:

Subject: According to the story in that notorious liberal rag the Wall Street Journal, Cheney obeyed the law regarding classified info for the first two years of his first term, but has ignored it ever since.

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
    $0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get on SREA at open on Monday!

It had four scenes well worth some replay and strokability, elevating the fetish appeal a noticeable amount in the process. After all this, I was arrested. but the war in Afghanistan was fairly well done and the right decision. Funny, how that chore of cotton picking got automated. Fans of other Critical X titles or fans of "teen" titles in general will be more than happy with this DVD.

Here in the UK, after being involved in a car crash, in which I was a passenger, the police attended the scene.

When you add in the value of the extras you have a DVD that delivers plenty of **** for your buck.

They don't need medical care or costly medical plans. Much of the basic rendering pieces weren't built to handle some of the CSS properties. The movie was over three hours long and the extras were really substantial, providing some great stroke value as the men were taken care of by the heated hotties with great skill in most cases.

At the time I wondered if this was wag the dog, to distract the American people from his troubles with the congress. That is worse than nothing in my opinion.

He cites his sources. From the industrial techno music, to the stellar cast, to the scenes, and to the BTS . The technical matters were competently handled and the cast included some quirky surprises that might show the director was willing to think outside the box; no pun intended.

" In fact, it was not a Viet Cong grenade; instead the grenade had fallen from a fellow American soldier's flak jacket during a non-combat mission and accidentally detonated. Reviewer Don Houston appreciated the heat of Fetish ****s: Van Styles is a new director working for Vouyer Media but he has been around the block in the industry for awhile now at other companies.

Furthermore, both Coreena and Sonia Red deliver good performances as well. That might get a bit more momentum behind it.

A key question for police priorities could be, "is what I'm doing more or less productive than simply cruising down the street? Write to them you don't have to worry if something will work. Bush and Ronald Reagan were worse.

Osama bin Laden only wishes he could inspire the kind of passion that has been produced by the actions and policies of George Bush.

So is importing millions of people to form a permanent slave class. The good news, is that within one term of a President who is a decent human being, Americans will regain their confidence in the basic goodness of their leaders. He wasn't trying to be funny and what was said should not be taken lightly. An exception to the wiretapping law allows police to film people during traffic stops. In what way has that war been handled well?

This has nothing to do with rendering, it has to do with interaction. Contrary to your statement, officers are generally not obligated to enforce any particular law. There's an odd trend I've noticed that I can't explain, so I'll just state it.

Bin Laden still hasn't been captured, and Afghanistan's chief export is now opium. The whole advance of human existence has been to make more and better machines, that do more to leverage people's labor. well, does nothing, really. Lets just release the damn thing and see
    what it does. That is worse than nothing in my opinion. It had four scenes well worth some replay and strokability, elevating the fetish appeal a noticeable amount in the process. Things like that would be.
    Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly; June 23, 2007, 21:47.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

That's some great spam... some real effort went into that one
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

(It actually makes sense, btw.)

Comment

and Afghanistan's chief export is now opium.
        This is a change in what way?
        Pure crap.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
        X