What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy
    The poll would have to be MC for me to put a vote, because obviously there's a risk of contributing to destabilization in several countries. There is however no inherent evilness or dangerousness. Situations change with time. In the long run, China will question the regional status quo in E Asia. Talking short term, Iran is growing in relative power in the ME thus shaking that region. When it comes to mass movements, status quo players like Saudi Arabia can be a threat to regional security.
    Stop being sensible Ecthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      The poll would have to be MC for me to put a vote
      Yeah, but if it was MC, you would hardly be voting for the most evil/dangerous now would you...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

oh, and sucks what the Fantastic Four did to that big wall of theirs, I hope Stan Lee had to pay out the nose for the repairs!

Wasn't the half of it. He has to pay to refill the Thames. Hope the flick does well cause he has some serious splainin' to do.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Re: What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Originally posted by MOBIUS
          Which country do you think is the worst, or will be the worst - and why?

China for propping up various dictators in return for raw materials, belching out vast amounts of CO2 and not giving a **** about it, making fur coats out of kittens etc...?

France, cos the frogs are a bunch of dicks who wouldn't let the US attack Iraq and are basically a bunch of contrary snail-eaters?

Iran, cos they want to nuke the Israelis and generally help blow up lots of US soldiers?

Israel brutally stealing land from the Palestinians to give to the settlers, or their numerous war crimes and daily breaking of UN resolutions?

North Korea, cos they're a part of the 'Axis of Evil' and are happy to watch their population die of famine and maybe nuke the Japanese - or Alaska?

Russia, cos Putin is an undemocratic bastard who is going to cut off Europe's gas supply if they get uppity with him?

Saudi Arabia, cos let's face it - they totally bank role Al Qaeda and were probably deeply complicit in 9/11?

Sudan, but hey, aren't they only killing their own people?

The UK for being the world's biggest poodles, as well as being a corrupt bunch of ****ers bribing the Saudis to buy their 2nd rate arms?

The US ****ing up the entire world for their selfish needs? Invading countries just so Billy-bob redneck can drive his SUV to the local Mall?

Wales, cos it's where I live - innit?

Zimbabwe, cos Mugabe's a Hitler wannabe ****?
          Nah, that was easy - it must be canada since you didn't dare to tell why the are evil
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ph34r teh stealth nation technology

Comment

wit der stealth weapons and funny costumes!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Worse - they have the canuck unit
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Canada... they're sneaky enough to not appear evil, but they ARE! THEY ARE!!!
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Re: Re: What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Originally posted by BlackCat

Nah, that was easy - it must be canada since you didn't dare to tell why the are evil
                    I forgot - it was a late entry.

Comment

You forgot Finland.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Mods, can we include Finland please...

Comment

First the canucks, now the finns - what was the name of the university you are at ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            ph34r teh stealth nation technology
                            That reminds me.

Why is the president of golemlabs cribbing my catchphrase? And without proper referencing too.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Go Wales!
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X