What is the Most Evil/Dangerous Country in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monaco.

It hosts really spectacularly bad music events.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Teh UK. Just ask Mugabe.

Or just listen to the sound of it: uk uk uk UK! How can a country named like that not be eviller than an evil thing?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
        Iceland, for unleashing dangerous egg-headed oligarchs on London, buying up football teams and scaring the children.

Do you remember those old Tefal adverts?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm pretty sure when you multiply evil by danger, it can only be USA. There may be other countries which have more concentrated evil, but not so much potential Danger.

The danger of the USA is not just the nuclear stockpile and advanced military, but also in that they are sometimes seen as something of a rolemodel for the rest of the world. Thankfully Dubya has been doing his part to remedy that.

Comment

North korea and Myanmar
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
              I'm pretty sure when you multiply evil by danger, it can only be USA. There may be other countries which have more concentrated evil, but not so much potential Danger.

The danger of the USA is not just the nuclear stockpile and advanced military, but also in that they are sometimes seen as something of a rolemodel for the rest of the world. Thankfully Dubya has been doing his part to remedy that.
              Yeah, dubya is teh evil and those that voted for him was just hapless creatures mislead by the evil advertising corps - they even voted for him twice despite his obvious malevolence

You would have made more sense if you have mentioned the insane religiousness in yankystan
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The USA is quite dangerous since the Iraq war, with their pree emptive wars thing now they can invade a country without a reason, and later say oops, we thought you had wmd
                I need a foot massage

Comment

USA. not to be a troll, but the results don't lie. What countries have been in more wars or conflicts the past 10 years other than the U.S.?

I wouldn't say we are evil, but we most certainly are dangerous- at least to our enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                    The USA is quite dangerous since the Iraq war, with their pree emptive wars thing now they can invade a country without a reason, and later say oops, we thought you had wmd
                    they were dangerous starting with the Kosovo war, an unjust war to begin with. It got worse from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                      That is BS in the most pure form I've seen for long time - almost Mobby quality
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        I wouldn't say we are evil, but we most certainly are dangerous- at least to our enemies.
                        To your allies too with your 'friendly fire'
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Canada... they're sneaky enough to not appear evil, but they ARE! THEY ARE!!!
                          I suppose you'd say that view is partly my fault...
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

That is BS in the most pure form I've seen for long time - almost Mobby quality
                            Well... it's basically the Bush doctrine, so he's not lying

The funny paradox of his doctrine is that pre-emptive strikes are pointless because at that point it is too late as the enemy already or will within a short period of time have nukes available, so preventive strikes must be done; but in that case the country doesn't have nuke potential so there's no pressing reason to invade them, so there's no legitimacy. And if there's no legitimacy, you alienate not only potential neutrals, but also allies (what is happening now )

Shows what a moron Bush has got to be if he bases his policy on this kind of rationale

Let alone the fact that because of this observation that preventive action will be taken, enemy states will be more prone to develop nukes rather than to stop it.

But even then the US is not the most dangerous, it's the global military-industrial complex that's been holding a tight grip for years since Eisenhower and the Korean War
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

USA. not to be a troll, but the results don't lie. What countries have been in more wars or conflicts the past 10 years other than the U.S.?
                              The UK? Spain? Italy? France and Germany are only down by one. Any number of African nations?
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

The UK? Spain? Italy? France and Germany are only down by one. Any number of African nations?
                                Hey, this is a politically correct thread, so don't start introducing facts

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X