Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebecker's = P***ies

a poll done in quebec

Now, a poll by Decima Research reveals their current skepticism about the role this country is playing in Afghanistan: 72 per cent want Canadian troops withdraw from Kandahar by February 2009, when our current NATO commitment expires.

Not that the mission is generally popular; 67 per cent of Canadians overall agree with that viewpoint.
    ****ing syndicate teachers/lefty artist/stupid media unable to show the 2 side of the coins.

Thank you for your help, you intellectually ruined Quebecker's.

ggrrrr
    bleh

And while we're on the topic of Quebec, tell those mother ****ers to stop coming to Florida. I'm tired of seeing them on our roads and they can't drive worth ****.

Comment

50% of people being opposed to the sending of the troops would not be so bad, at least, this would show a sign of debates of discussion in the society.

****, but 70% of pussies, oops... Quebecker's are against it. If only they were developing a good and challenging arguments.

My God, NO, they are emotionally controlling the debates with lies, anti americanism, anti imperialism "propaganda"... (if only taleban was only made of Afghans)

Note that the Harper government is doing a bad job trying to explain the mission.
      Last edited by CrONoS; June 21, 2007, 19:15.
      bleh

Comment

"Not that the mission is generally popular; 67 per cent of Canadians overall agree with that viewpoint."

Blah

Comment

Why the hell would they want to be US boot lickers?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
            And while we're on the topic of Quebec, tell those mother ****ers to stop coming to Florida. I'm tired of seeing them on our roads and they can't drive worth ****.
            .... we do not want them here. Keep them with you..

If at least hippies were going to Florida each winter.... we could block them in Florida. Your locals gangsta could have some fun time with them...
            bleh

Comment

cronos is fairly prejudice.

Comment

Why the hell would they want to be US boot lickers?
                A good question. Another good question is why haven't we sent you on the first ship destined for the Chinese utopia?

Comment

A good question. Another good question is why haven't we sent you on the first ship destined for the Chinese utopia?
                  Because some Americans think they believe in freedom.

Comment

I believe in giving people what they want. I think China will welcome you with open arms and you can be with your fellow comrades.

Comment

I believe in giving people what they want. I think China will welcome you with open arms and you can be with your fellow comrades.
                      I have fellow comrades here, tyvm

Comment

By all means, identify them so we can send them with you.

Comment

By all means, identify them so we can send them with you.
                          Why don't you go back to the 1920s where you can be with your like kind?

Comment

Last I checked, Communism had far more followers in the 1920s. If anyone should go back to the 1920s, it should be you. That way you can live the dream of mediocrity with your fellow comrades in the motherland.

Comment

@Kid

Come in Quebec Kid...

oh no, I forgot, Quebecker's are too pussies to even be communist.
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X